FIFA 20

TheGoon

Also just done the twitch totssf loan pack. Wondered why I didn’t get a blue board walkout as a gold card in the pack was higher than the actual loan player ffs. Luckily I packed another blue card from the player pick.

IMG_3768.thumb.jpg.0f11048de754bc02da869015bc93e64c.jpg

IMG_3769.thumb.jpg.d979cd9f55f6cdbed1d4e78e0e10f4ee.jpg

Baumann[emoji23]

There are some shite cards but worth the punt imo. 
Have a look at the cards that are available and if you dont want any desperately go for the pack.
I swithered about the pack or getting dalglish but in all honesty, mbappe regular gold card is much more useable so went for the pack.

Regular Mbappe has nothing on Dalglish apart from pace.

11 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

It’s brutal isn’t it. I don’t bother playing ultimate team for at least a week or 2 when the icon objectives come out. I win one in about 5 if I’m lucky and it’s just awful.

I'm only playing to try and get the french assists and goals for an objective so doing the french league icon swap at the same time, this probably isn't helping but even when I played using my Bundesliga league team for a part of the objectives I was getting done over.

9 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

I got exactly the same. Convinced myself I would get that Phillip's or at least Mitro.

I’m 100% not touching the community team sbc because its nailed on to be at least 84/85 rated and I can guarantee I’ll get the worst rated player out of that too.

I’m just a couple of games away from Icon Swaps 9 tokens. Used up last batch for Overmars so will only get as far as 9 this time. Originally was adamant I was going for Laudrup but he probably doesn’t quite fit my team, so now tempted with the random pack. Decisions, decisions...

1 hour ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Fucking Limtmanen. 😂

Well that wasn’t worth the grind at all. f**k.

Shower of c***s EA are.

Aw man. 🤢 Luck Of the draw I guess. Just pretend he’s like Ronaldo when your playing with Him. 😂

1 hour ago, stumigoo said:

I’m just a couple of games away from Icon Swaps 9 tokens. Used up last batch for Overmars so will only get as far as 9 this time. Originally was adamant I was going for Laudrup but he probably doesn’t quite fit my team, so now tempted with the random pack. Decisions, decisions...

I’ve ended up going for Overmars on the back of your recommendation, I didn’t enjoy FUT Birthday Costa at all so he can get relegated to the bench.