FIFA 20

TheGoon

30 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Did anyone create Scottish championship teams for this, or know of a good source of such things?

I've never heard of it happening.

On that note there are only 3 decent Scottish players in the game, Robertson, Dalglish and Shapeshifter Gary McKay-Steven.

2 hours ago, Shtuggie said:

I am blindly holding on to older or unusable icons from swaps and mid/base icon packs in a hope they will be useful to trade in for a better icon. Is this going to happen or are you as well just chucking them in a sbc? 

Pretty sure they stated there will be no specific sbc’s for submitting icons, but it’s EA so who really knows.

Pretty sure they stated there will be no specific sbc’s for submitting icons, but it’s EA so who really knows.

They said at the beginning they would not have such an sbc or icon sbc available.

To be honest, I don’t trust anything EA put out so this could change.

54 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I can’t be arsed waiting about saving packs for team of the season so I opened my 50k pack for 100 rivals wins. Really? Rare player packs are absolute dug meat honestly. What is that? 

F2BD8640-EF2E-4E3E-9E30-5B68E27438D2.jpeg

That isn't even a week 1 pack!

I came up against my mate in rivals. I regularly beat him by 6 etc in friendlies.

He’s in division 7 and I’m in division 2. No idea how we managed to match each other.

I won 2-1 and hit the post a ridiculous amount of times. He scored with his only 2 shots on goal. It’s the first time we have ever played and it’s been a close game. He said the handicapping felt mental on his end with his players tackling without him pressing and the AI kindly scored a goal for him. He crossed into the box and an AI player beat the player he was controlling to the ball and scored. Lovely.

E-Sports ready? [emoji23]

I’m division 7. but have a 190 team. Granted I’ve played a lot of rivals with different squads due to icon swaps. Highest division I’ve reached was 5. 

Played a couple of games with my main team and both games I caused Rage Quits. First was 3-0 and the guy promptly quit. Second one I went 3-0 and he paused...but I did that stupid dance celebration and watched the replay (well folk do it to me! 👀😂) so he must have been like f**k that I’ll come back...so he brought on Neymar, Mbappe and someone else.

Dalglish mate it 4 on the hour, he then backed out. Could of bit me in the arse but I was just keeping possession quite well and he wasn’t even pressing me. 

Flashback Miranda Jesus Christ. What a card. Aye maybe some of the TOTSSF might be better than him, but he’s actually insane. That 99 aggression combined with 99 stand tackle, 99 defensive awareness, 99 strength (all with a anchor Chem style) he’s like a cheat. Has 99 composure as well. Passing in the 90s for both short and long. For about 130k liquid coins for a 98 rated CB is totally worth it. Granted hard to link but plenty Brazilians out there, I’ve got him on 10 chem with Nesta soft link and Roberto Carlos strong link. 

Did more of those league packs from playing friendlies, opened them and got nothing. 90% certain I wouldn’t have got a TOTSSF card in them anyway.

The league specific SBCs are a rip off as well so won’t be doing those. 

The match making seems to have no particular ryhme or reason. I've found games in Division 9 to be harder than in Division 7 for example. Some folk clearly have spent lots of money on the game and are just pish. Last night I came up against a team filled with icons and team of the year players against me and Aston Villa's Mbwana Samatta as my main striker (i'm currently going through the milestone challenges) and I won 4-2 fairly easily.

EDIT - I should add that there is a lot of people getting deliberately relegated just to some some of the challenges.

Edited by mrpaddyx

I've only just started playing UT this year (haven't used FUT in years) so I've only got a basic gold Serie A team worth about 10k. Is there any reason why every matched I get paired up with a squad full of icons and TOTS players? Granted, some of the players are shite but I thought it would match based on squad rating.

Also planned on building a decent silver team - are silver/bronze only matches now done away with? Does this render anything other than golds/specials pretty much useless unless you're trading or using in squad building?

I've only just started playing UT this year (haven't used FUT in years) so I've only got a basic gold Serie A team worth about 10k. Is there any reason why every matched I get paired up with a squad full of icons and TOTS players? Granted, some of the players are shite but I thought it would match based on squad rating.
Also planned on building a decent silver team - are silver/bronze only matches now done away with? Does this render anything other than golds/specials pretty much useless unless you're trading or using in squad building?
You match based on skill rating not squad rating. There would be no motivation to have a good squad if that was the case.

I’m currently in a FUT friendly match v someone who scored first minute and has had their analogue controller set to press up - not sure how- prob sat on an angle or something. Full 75 mins so far is me just ensuring i score n then just Dick about. People are mad