FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I finished off the Cordoba FUT Birthday challenge tonight, which is odd because I don't really have a Bundesliga team and I dislike Sqaud Battles, especially the challenges that were required for the card.

I just completed him tonight too because I had done half the objectives without realising. Although he’s one overall less, he has more in game stats than Ian Wright I just got in the icon pack. FS.

Edit, packed Alejandro Gomez out the Electrum pack for one of the objectives for Córdoba. Didn’t show as a board though because they wanted the Sudamericana card as the face card at the start. 👀😂

Edited by Wardy

Lads/ladies any advice would be great.

I got De Bruyne in a rare pack this morning from birthday objectives. Is he better than Griezmann and Litmanen? Have a La Liga team and play 4-1-3-2. Just wondering if he’s worth playing even though chemistry drops or put him into a SBC.

Lads/ladies any advice would be great.

I got De Bruyne in a rare pack this morning from birthday objectives. Is he better than Griezmann and Litmanen? Have a La Liga team and play 4-1-3-2. Just wondering if he’s worth playing even though chemistry drops or put him into a SBC.

I have De Bruyne and play him cm in a midfield 3 and has scored roughly 1 in 2 games for me since I’ve had him. He’s fairly sluggish but his passing is class and he can sure hit a finesse shot from distance. I’ve got an engine card on him.

IMG_3708.jpg

Won 6-5 against some sweaty mess. 

I was 4-1 up at one point and he ended up going 5-4 down. 👀 At this point the game started to make my players turn into zombies (or me switching off) he celebrated fully with replay to make it 5-4 at like the 70th minute....

Switch tactic and bring on GMS and Ian Wright for Neymar and Mbappe (😂) Correa bags they equaliser after great work from GMS. Then we all know who got the winner right? WRIGHT! One touch, bang into the top peg 90th min. Full dance celebration and replay and walk back to the kick off. GET IT ROUND YE YA SWEATY p***k!!  😂😂

Edited by Wardy

Marquee Matchups/Moments completed. Five shite packs out of 6 (including a 75-80 player pick... what's the point in that 😂) but my mega pack for completing the lot brought tradeable UCL Griezmann and standard Hummels, first walkout since getting Birthday Guererro nearly two weeks ago. Should provide a decent boost to my coins. 

Entered weekend league won 1 of the first 5 so far, got pumped in 3 games lost by an extra time goal in 1 and won the other relatively easily despite it only being 2-1. Not set myself any targets as I need to play the majority of my games today when I'm sure it's usually better players you end up facing, if I don't get enough for an automatic qualification it might be blessing in disguise.

1 minute ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Out of interest, I’ve seen a few players being regarded as a “sweaty mess”. What does this actually mean?

trying to exploit game mechanics for a advantage. ie constant through balls down wing then getting to byline for cut back 90% of the game. then watching all replays. could also be tactical parking the bus with 6 players staying back.

3 hours ago, Yonas said:

trying to exploit game mechanics for a advantage. ie constant through balls down wing then getting to byline for cut back 90% of the game. then watching all replays. could also be tactical parking the bus with 6 players staying back.

The thing I cant get my head around is the fact that most of the people that play like this dont change it up when they are getting beat.

I've played 4 and won 4 in WL so far and each opponent played like this. Even at 2 or 3 nil down they dont chase the game! Bizarre.

I think I could count the amount of games this year where I have had less than 50% possession. So fucking boring.

86+ SBC: Verratti

Party Bag: 85 SS Kainz

Kainz's stats actually look pretty decent but he isn't worth the cost. At least it wasn't a duplicate, which is the biggest con of these SBC's.

Edited by Jaggy Snake