FIFA 20

TheGoon

Same situation as most on here last few days. Come against bang average and my players can’t run. (Spanish icon swap side I’m using)  this guys got moments Sandro and Ramos, Rio Ferdinand, Socrates, POTM aguero, moments Sane, shapeshifters moura. 2-0 at half time and he quits. Yet the game before hammered 6-2 by the rare golds. They need to really explain the dynamic difficulty. Sometimes people are better than you and you can accept it, but when your hitting the post with what feels like every shot and the opponent runs up and scores a sweaty with your defence all at sea it makes you wonder....

Had no problem with my PL side and won like 4 on the bounce. Mental. 

I'd recommend Koulibaly, btw. The only bright spot of my back three experiment as he just rag dolls any pacey winger who tries to go past him.

Got to the final of a draft last night with a back three but by christ it was ropey!

41212 wide seems pretty decent again but I just find if I dont have a formation with two defensive midfielders I concede far too many. 

Happy with my team just now. Think I might just save up for TOTS now. Could probably squeak out another mid icon  but probably not worth it at this late stage of the game. 

Screenshot_20200401-112018_Companion.jpg

My work is a shambles just now with all the coronavirus stuff happening so I've blasted out another couple of icon swaps to get to 9. Was convinced by my mates I play with to do the pack... 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20200401-113805-com-whatsapp.

Please excuse my terrible phone camera 😂

Edited by Dave

Folk saying this is previous TOTW that will be the TOTW Moments for this week...

EUg8cSOXYAEMgEg.thumb.jpeg.972ed6516113592a276dddc11b67366f.jpeg

Considering it's my first WL player pick, I hope it's an April's fool.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Folk saying this is previous TOTW that will be the TOTW Moments for this week...

EUg8cSOXYAEMgEg.thumb.jpeg.972ed6516113592a276dddc11b67366f.jpeg

Considering it's my first WL player pick, I hope it's an April's fool.

Shambles if true 😂

5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Shambles if true 😂

Hoping it's a April fool, but it's the same boy on Twitter (Donk) who's been leaking shite from FIFA for ages and hes adamant it's right. 

Genuinely not a single player I'd be excited about getting. SMS 87 is the only one who'd be an upgrade in the slightest.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hoping it's a April fool, but it's the same boy on Twitter (Donk) who's been leaking shite from FIFA for ages and hes adamant it's right. 

Genuinely not a single player I'd be excited about getting. SMS 87 is the only one who'd be an upgrade in the slightest.

There’s only four players there I’d say are even anywhere near useable at this stage of the game. The rest is just sbc fodder and shite for being quick sold 

Just played my first game of Fifa 20 yesterday - it is by far and away the worst game i have played for a long time. it is horrendous. i am so glad i didnt buy it and saved myself £50 the game and £350 for controllers lol.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

There’s only four players there I’d say are even anywhere near useable at this stage of the game. The rest is just sbc fodder and shite for being quick sold 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

SMS has a bloody storyline card if you get to level 30 for the season. It’s just lazy lazy lazy. Verdi already has a 87 SBC winter refresh with the same stats, just he will be available on the market. Will reduce the price of the Serie A SBC id imagine. Others there already have in forms or special cards a plenty too. 

Watch them give us FUT Birthday squad 2 consisting of Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar....

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That’s awful man, with the moments they’ve basically got the choice to do whatever they want. They’re choosing to put these awful TOTWs out. 

Thinking we might get a TOTW sbc coming? Might be a good time to buy 83s with them being so low?

Apparently something will be released later, but will be a shite player SBC with a huge cost.

Just lost 6-4, every single goal conceded comes from a shot being deflected or blocked, dropping to his player who rifles it in off the bar.

Every single one.

Theres literally nothing you can do sometimes.

Just lost 6-4, every single goal conceded comes from a shot being deflected or blocked, dropping to his player who rifles it in off the bar.
Every single one.
Theres literally nothing you can do sometimes.

That happens all the fucking time. Your keeper makes a save only for the ball to fall directly back to the player that hit the first shot.