FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

I’m not sure why these Irish players are still selling for these amounts when both the Best and Keane icons have expired? Will take it though...

351C4549-D834-431A-A75A-D17C918A29F0.png

There is an advanced SBC which requires rare Irish players. It doesn't appear to run out so I'm going to wait a bit before completing,.

Edited by mrpaddyx

7 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

There is an advanced SBC which requires rare Irish players. It doesn't appear to run out so I'm going to wait a bit before completing,.

Ah I did them all when it first came out! 😂 I just remembered the Shamrock Rovers ones! Hopefully I’ve not stuck any in a bronze upgrade...👀😂

Standard gold teams you need to watch out for. Drag backs and the like. 

Potentially but already have Litmanen and Griezmann who can perform that role. Something to think about anyway. Currently have Sbc Suarez and 82 rated Morales up front. Morales is through choice, great player with a hunter pack on him but realise I can get a better all rounder which will hopefully improve the team. Been a few occasions where I’ve done a challenge and got a player (Kubo for example) and they’ve been utter shit.

3 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

IMG_9649.jpg

I done one anyway. Know what, I was a little disappointed however I will use him this weekend league. His shooting looks tasty for cam and I’ll play Ronaldinho at ST beside Eusebio.

Just do another icon SBC. You’ve got the coins? 😂 why not. 

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed also, but I’ve seen quite a few of my players randomly have those pishy boots that the icons all seem to have? My Neymar has them. Pretty sure that’s not the boots he has. Wee Visual pish like this that does my head in. 

Had 5 packs to open just there: 2x one rare player, 2x prime gold players, 1x mega pack through season progress/objectives/daily pack. Only board was Pepe. 

Decide to put all standard duplicates I got into a gold upgrade and pulled Birthday Guerrero. Not the best at 87 but I need Bundesliga players for icon swaps so that's a W to me. 

I hit a few 85s and 86s from progress packs for xp. I have enough to do the two 85 squads for the mid icon. Could do the 88 for around 200k but would mean trading in a Salah and the la Liga correa. Don't use either tbf.

Go for it or do ozil so I won't be disappointed? 

10 minutes ago, Shtuggie said:

I hit a few 85s and 86s from progress packs for xp. I have enough to do the two 85 squads for the mid icon. Could do the 88 for around 200k but would mean trading in a Salah and the la Liga correa. Don't use either tbf.

Go for it or do ozil so I won't be disappointed? 

Got Hierro....SAKE!  I got rui Costa out the base one before so not done well with them.

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed also, but I’ve seen quite a few of my players randomly have those pishy boots that the icons all seem to have? My Neymar has them. Pretty sure that’s not the boots he has. Wee Visual pish like this that does my head in. 

I’ve never got over them taking Aouar and Militao’s pink boots off them 

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

The scrolling team lines havent had any names showing up in them for the past week either just has every player as "undefined:, nor do the names show when subs are being made, just blank boxes (it shows under the score when the match has restarted though).

Both, plus the goal from a cross causing the game to crash bug, have been reported for well over a week without getting fixed.