FIFA 20

TheGoon

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Militao is better than Gimenez and gets full chemistry because of the link to Ramos

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Militao is OP. Could go for his Champs league card mind you...

I never found him to be that great, although his RTTF card looks unreal.

Folk with 90 rated squads, who stick them all in their wrong positions so the rating drops to 87 and they get matched against far weaker sides, are the absolute worst c***s.

Shitebaggery of the highest order.

I've been playing since 2013 and the best player I've ever packed is one of Sterlings special cards, either 86 or 88 rated...
Opened my packs, best I got was untradeable standard Lukaku, to go beside the untradeable standard Lukaku who sits on my bench. Great stuff.
Gave Weekend League a go for the first time ever aswell 5-5 in my first 10 games, some folk are horrendous for trying to score cutbacks, while some are just levels above me.

This makes me feel guilty since I’m shit at the game and getting worse. I’ve only really played ultimate team this year. I’ve bagged Messi in a 2 player rare pack for scoring two goals with a Spurs player in division rivals, bagged a Kane team of the week (tradeable) and Griezmann who I’ve kept and sold the other one I purchased.

1 hour ago, dave_binos said:

This makes me feel guilty since I’m shit at the game and getting worse. I’ve only really played ultimate team this year. I’ve bagged Messi in a 2 player rare pack for scoring two goals with a Spurs player in division rivals, bagged a Kane team of the week (tradeable) and Griezmann who I’ve kept and sold the other one I purchased.

I hope you do feel guilty, I'm not even sure I've ever had a player rated over 90 😂

20200328_204716.thumb.jpg.692c44e0788f578e98276a1c9a47a514.jpg

This is the type of team I'm constantly matched with, with my 86 squad, in Div 6.

Just completely wears me down as you cant physically compete with Icons without Icons, and you cant do anything about Ronaldo snaffling every rebound.

Edited by RandomGuy.

55 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Which packs can someone bag an icon?

Technically you can get an Icon in any pack but its extremely rare to get one.

The best way of getting an Icon, (and how i've got three in my team) is to do the Icon Swap objectives.

You can also buy them from the market but some of the cheaper ones are not very good.

Big fan of the squad battles objective card. Bagged a couple of goals in his first few rivals games. Courtois has been an absolute monster for me in rivals recently too.

F3EC3EFD-4EA9-425C-B422-FE606BA06272.thumb.jpeg.507bf576f1d7ebbab04021f11899a67a.jpeg

Edited by Sauzee#4

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Folk with 90 rated squads, who stick them all in their wrong positions so the rating drops to 87 and they get matched against far weaker sides, are the absolute worst c***s.

Shitebaggery of the highest order.

IMG_20200322_164228.thumb.jpg.7b5dd6e59384aa9d0cf1cc70b32a43d4.jpg

Came up against this the other day. How is this squad rated 81 😂 absolute worstcunt behaviour. 

Completed the Ozil SBC and only had to spend 60k because I had plenty of spare cards kicking about. Now grinding away for the Paqueta card in squad battles which will also give a couple of shite packs to open tomorrow, so a relatively relaxing day today. Might go back to doing my online icon swaps if I fancy getting angry later. 

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

IMG_20200322_164228.thumb.jpg.7b5dd6e59384aa9d0cf1cc70b32a43d4.jpg

Came up against this the other day. How is this squad rated 81 😂 absolute worstcunt behaviour. 

That's incredible 😂

Theyll surely have to resolve it, as it makes the Weekend League etc. almost impossible to succeed with if you've not got an elite squad.

23 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The squad rating doesn't effect matchmaking in Rivals or FUT Champs this year. Bronze benching isn't doing them any favours or you any harm.

How are they doing it then?

58 minutes ago, Dave said:

... so a relatively relaxing day today...

Spoke too soon. Playing one of those rubbish teams you get in Squad Battles, score a header from a corner and my game crashes to dashboard. Turns out it's a well known glitch. Fanfuckingtastic.

29 minutes ago, Dave said:

Spoke too soon. Playing one of those rubbish teams you get in Squad Battles, score a header from a corner and my game crashes to dashboard. Turns out it's a well known glitch. Fanfuckingtastic.

It’s handy when one of the actual objectives to get Paqueta is scoring from crosses. Happened to me earlier in the week, was an online match as well trying to get swaps. Bloody nightmare. Better get fixed soon.