FIFA 20

TheGoon

Got two walk outs from 30 packs. Handanovic and 84 IF Funes Mori. Glorious.

Started well in WL. 3 wins out of three. Two rage quits early on and a 6-0 win. 

Posted about two days ago saying icon swaps were good and I wouldnt replace zambrotta and roberto carlos. Obviously I was talking shite and replaced them both. 

Hears my team now.

20200327_212647.thumb.jpg.f6956b1cfc565b025403762bd827a659.jpg

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Been playing ultimate team for 5 years and still never packed one. 😥

I've been playing since 2013 and the best player I've ever packed is one of Sterlings special cards, either 86 or 88 rated...

Opened my packs, best I got was untradeable standard Lukaku, to go beside the untradeable standard Lukaku who sits on my bench. Great stuff.

Gave Weekend League a go for the first time ever aswell 5-5 in my first 10 games, some folk are horrendous for trying to score cutbacks, while some are just levels above me.

Opened all my packs including a Ultimate Pack which the best card was a Conebal card which was poor.

in the 30 odd packs i got about 5 walkouts. 3 special cards Fraser and two Huntelaars

wanted 89 Fred but cba playing the game.

Twelve more squad battles wins for an ultimate pack. Might try and fire through them this afternoon with the dream of packing that Saint-Maximin before having my soul crushed with Casillas being the best player

Edited by Sauzee#4

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Got Ballack from the mid icon pack, happy enough with that. He’s useable. 

Only spent 30k coins to do it but that’s all my high rated players gone. 

That’s decent. Get Matthaus to sit beside him? I was hoping for  Matthaus from the prime icon pack to be honest. 

Koeman sold for 450k (bought for 363k) Hateboer sold for 235k (bought for 138k) and Mount went for 197k which was what I bought him for. So got about 1.74m coins. I think getting Neymar, Mbappe and Rodrygo May be a bit expensive so I’m thinking of prime Rivaldo for the LW..., but will move to CAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Nobody warned me about extra time in the Weekend League. So, so, confused when my line up popped up at the final whistle.

Winning 8-3, when the scores are 3-3 at half time of extra time, is the best moment of FIFA 20 for me so far. Against a Serie A side who had all my players but better versions.