FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Thought I'd try and batter through a few weekend league games this morning, even if some people claim it's the worst time to play.

First game started okay then the lag just got worse and worse. By the end it was almost 5 seconds in between changing players.Ā 

I'll try again later but it's enough to put you off for the whole weekend.

About an hour after this I remembered my work email had been updated this morning to include some shared inboxes, so my laptop was currently downloading and sorting several years worth of emails, using up plenty of my bandwidth in the process.

I'm such a donkey at times...

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Iā€™m guessing with everyone on lockdown folk have actually been grinding the game and opening packs etc because no one is buying the truck load of fitness cards Iā€™m trying to flog. Usually sell during the day on a Friday quite well....

9 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I just lost 4 weekend league games in a row for the first time ever. I am hitting the post/bar around 5/6 times per game. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been so fuming over a game in my life emoji23.png

I just turned it off, Iā€™m absolutely smashing people but canā€™t finish my tea :lol:

Won 6/7 on WL so far. The one I lost, was 2-0 down inside 6 minutes and the boys team was unbelievable. I barely ever quit so that must be the quickest Iā€™ve ever quit a game. Cant be arsed with anymore today so a decent start none the less.

Saving packs for two days, waiting for event to start... And it appears Ultimate Team is down and can't even get into it. Couldn't have done this 30 mins ago before I played three shit gamesĀ šŸ˜‚

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, Wardy said:

*Standard Gold Parejo.Ā 

It'll be Bas Dost, I've been cursed with him for the past 3 versions of the game. Big ugly c**t.

I managed to get on briefly and ended up in the promo packs tab instead of my packs. Because I've already had a few cans I bought a 50k pack and my board player was 84 Luis Alberto. So I'm off to get steaming tonight and I'll deal with EAs bullshit tomorrow šŸ»

Did the Fut 09 SBC and got John Stones and Ever Banega. 50k packs have been utter pish for me. The wee small prime gold players packs are the ones for me. Or even 2 and one packs. Glad I missed the lightening round for 100k packs. Iā€™d have definitely not even have got a board. šŸ˜‚