FIFA 20

TheGoon

How are you supposed to do the Conmebol SBC? Unless I'm missing something I can't tell which are gold, silver or bronze and also how do search them? They don't show up when I look for them in the app but I do have them in my club.

38 minutes ago, thomas said:

How are you supposed to do the Conmebol SBC? Unless I'm missing something I can't tell which are gold, silver or bronze and also how do search them? They don't show up when I look for them in the app but I do have them in my club.

Aye it’s a bit pish. The best way of doing that SBC (or any for that matter, my preference) is on the companion app. You can search for the Libertadores and sudamericana leagues on this, but strangely not on the actual game (good one EA) filter to Bronze, Silver and gold and off you go.

Also worth noting is that the Chilean, Colombian and Argentina leagues are separate from the “Libertadores” and “sudamericana” leagues. It’s 95 chemistry so you can get away with maybe a back line of the sudamericana league players and then maybe the rest as the sudamericana versions of the Argentina league for example. Probably word salad, but PM me if not sure. 

8 hours ago, Yonas said:

I have 32 but won't be using them tomorrow as pack weight will be down with the promo.

Fair dues, I'll try and save it but I'll get bored and convince myself Messi is waiting for me.

I'll then pack Bas Dost for the millionth time.

I had the best FIFA night in ages last night, won about 10 in a row in Div 6, had around 4 games in a row where I didnt even concede. 

Then, as i scored a goal to 3-2 up, my game crashed again. Handed the loss, and as punishment my next game was against a team full of Icons, an 89 rated squad v my 86. Great stuff.

Scabbed a draw but then lost my next game as I hit the post about 8 times, miss a penalty, and he scored in the last 5 minutes on a counter attack after I'd scudded the crossbar again. 

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fair dues, I'll try and save it but I'll get bored and convince myself Messi is waiting for me.

I'll then pack Bas Dost for the millionth time.

I had the best FIFA night in ages last night, won about 10 in a row in Div 6, had around 4 games in a row where I didnt even concede. 

Then, as i scored a goal to 3-2 up, my game crashed again. Handed the loss, and as punishment my next game was against a team full of Icons, an 89 rated squad v my 86. Great stuff.

Scabbed a draw but then lost my next game as I hit the post about 8 times, miss a penalty, and he scored in the last 5 minutes on a counter attack after I'd scudded the crossbar again. 

Opposite to me, I managed 3 wins with my Ligue 1 squad, but relied heavily on GMS, Dalglish and Hinestroza for those wins. Got battered a few times and ended up being relegated back to division 7. One of the games the guy was clearly using Serie A players for the milestone objective, ended up letting him score a few, not sure he got it though because he celebrated them all with the shhhh etc. Some folk are weird. 

My last win was 4-2 with me scoring late on with Dalglish after the game was basically trying everything for the opponent to get the equaliser. Quick counter and Dalglish finishes it with that 5 star weak foot. No I never ran to the camera with his face filling the screen in delight...👀😂

7 hours ago, Wardy said:

Aye it’s a bit pish. The best way of doing that SBC (or any for that matter, my preference) is on the companion app. You can search for the Libertadores and sudamericana leagues on this, but strangely not on the actual game (good one EA) filter to Bronze, Silver and gold and off you go.

Also worth noting is that the Chilean, Colombian and Argentina leagues are separate from the “Libertadores” and “sudamericana” leagues. It’s 95 chemistry so you can get away with maybe a back line of the sudamericana league players and then maybe the rest as the sudamericana versions of the Argentina league for example. Probably word salad, but PM me if not sure. 

Cheers for that.

Most my squad building is done on the companion app so no problem there, still an absolute nightmare though. I guess certain players not being in the conmebol filter explains why I can't find them, sounds like it's more hassle than it will ultimately be worth might go back to it at some point.

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

not sure he got it though because he celebrated them all with the shhhh etc. Some folk are weird. 

Love folk like that. Had a boy last night go 2-0 up early on, full replays and daft celebrations.

Some daft scripting went in my favour as every rebound landing for my players, took advantage and just charged Martinez through his CBs, every tackle just knocking the ball of my striker who could keep going 😂 only celebrated the 4th to the camera.

Aye, I basically stood still as he curled it into the top peg unchallenged and proceeded to do the aeroplane celebration back to the half way line. I’m like right come on, kick off. 😂

Going to give weekend league a miss and finish these swaps. Which will be hell.

My PL FO squad should be ok, but the La liga one I just know is going to be a b*****d.

7B9E90E3-4DAE-47E8-82F2-100C53D12C1A.png

CD81FB4F-1473-45A8-B303-9022FE28D85C.png

Edited by Wardy

34 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye, I basically stood still as he curled it into the top peg unchallenged and proceeded to do the aeroplane celebration back to the half way line. I’m like right come on, kick off. 😂

Going to give weekend league a miss and finish these swaps. Which will be hell.

My PL FO squad should be ok, but the La liga one I just know is going to be a b*****d.

7B9E90E3-4DAE-47E8-82F2-100C53D12C1A.png

CD81FB4F-1473-45A8-B303-9022FE28D85C.png

It’s a shame the next set of swap tokens won’t contain a La Liga objective because it’s easily my best one league squad 

FC89E878-5549-4123-AFF6-32888BE638CF.thumb.jpeg.b3f450256e326be71969448f5624ab43.jpeg

Thought I'd try and batter through a few weekend league games this morning, even if some people claim it's the worst time to play.

First game started okay then the lag just got worse and worse. By the end it was almost 5 seconds in between changing players. 

I'll try again later but it's enough to put you off for the whole weekend.

30 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

It’s a shame the next set of swap tokens won’t contain a La Liga objective because it’s easily my best one league squad 

FC89E878-5549-4123-AFF6-32888BE638CF.thumb.jpeg.b3f450256e326be71969448f5624ab43.jpeg

You’ve just reminded me I actually have Ramos. 😂👏