FIFA 20

TheGoon

Folk rattling about packing Icons and shite while I get excited I might get both standard Gomez and Insigne from my coin rewards 😂

Screenshot_20200326-092715_Companion.thumb.jpg.77354169855a1662389921b08cd11e56.jpg

Finally got my replacement for Costa, whos inability to finish was annoying as f**k.

Screenshot_20200326-092746_Companion.thumb.jpg.33841d643d46e18dec62dbc5d60fa487.jpg

#SuperSubs - GMS for Lozano, Werner for Mertens, Insigne for Coutinho.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I had a feeling I’d get a semi decent icon because the 3 2 player packs were utter dross! 😂 

Didn’t do WL last weekend, but do have the points to enter in the future. Division rivals rewards I Got boards for both Mega pack and prime electrum (division 6 rank 3) Hamsik and Pepe. 

Did another 82-88 and got Havertz. Will probably just open the packs from marquee matchups tonight. Lucks not been too bad. 

Team is work in progress again due to Dalglish but nice to get him and GMS on the pitch. Played 4 games with this squad last night, won 1 and lost 3 including last game where I lost 4-1 with the opponent having 10 men. Ramos feels very clunky compared to Hateboer...not sure what to make of him. I’ve stuck a sentinel on him but maybe should have went for shadow or anchor. Same with Alex Sandro, but again probably due to Tagliafico being a bit more agile. 

Im thinking maybe future stars Rodrygo to go up the right and possibly Neymar for up the left. Means possibly selling Mount, Tagliafico and Hateboer (whos since went to 200k after I got him for 138k)

EF33DE3D-241C-44D8-9909-AB1717CB8AE7.png

893ABA26-78BA-4228-929D-D3777411D203.png

Edited by Wardy

59 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Nah, I done this before with over 100 packs and pulled 3 walkouts, 2 being Parejo.

The pack weight during promos are horrendous.

I just packed Parejo from rivals rewards. You are taking the blame.

Cheers lads, he will be competing with Record Breaker Aguero for a starting spot for me. Hard to drop him atm the moment but I’ll give Crespo a try.
You've got to get Scream Aguero then. Twice the card of any other Agueros.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
14 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
 Cheers lads, he will be competing with Record Breaker Aguero for a starting spot for me. Hard to drop him atm the moment but I’ll give Crespo a try.

You've got to get Scream Aguero then. Twice the card of any other Agueros.

He’s a Red Player pick, only reason I have him but he’s been unreal for me.

Getting an 82 goalkeeper as my best red pick doesn't really inspire me to compete in the weekend league again 😂 undecided whether to save the packs for tomorrow or just open them today. Had a bit of luck recently in getting De Gea from the 84-91 SBC, allowing me to sell my Alisson for double what I bought him for, so wondering if it'll continue. 

Currently this is my best squad and probably the best I've ever managed to assemble in ultimate team. Sancho and Werner can be changed around in game as Sancho being a LF can be awkward to get in on good chem but it's usually always possible to get him at least on 7. Petit has been great for me, doesn't score many but wins a lot of challenges  and gets the ball to my better players going forward. Unfortunately I'm the week link in the team as my limited ability only allows me to climb out div 8 to 7 on odd occasions before getting battered back down.

Screenshot_20200326-124057_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-124048_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-124323_Companion.jpg

Edited by thomas

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Screenshot_20200326-124057_Companion.jpg

How do you find that Coutinho?

Bought him last night but still not played a game with him yet.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I like him, I had the base Coutinho and upgraded to this version there's a definite difference. 

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How do you find that Coutinho?

Bought him last night but still not played a game with him yet.

8 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

30 packs and 400k ready to go for FUT birthday. Cant wait to pack nothing and not want to  buy  any of the cards.

I saved tonnes (like maybe 30) for team of the year and Got a Parejo and a Pique Get them opened!!! 😂