FIFA 20

TheGoon

Returned to FIFA this week for the first time since the start of January. Feels a completely different game of course and I'm having to learn it all over again.

Quite enjoying it again and will work towards Bergkamp in Swaps for my Arsenal team. Shame I missed Sol Campbell but I couldn't be bothered with the game then.

I’ve got 6 tokens now and really tempted to just get moments Litmanen.

He looks really underrated and with the right Chem style he can become a 94/95 CAM. Brilliant composure, high attacking work rate, 4 star weak foot. Only 3 star skill moves but I’m not a skiller anyway. 91 stamina, with the engine chem style it boosts the agility and balance to 87 each. 

But then again, work for another 3 tokens and do the icon pack and get Lehmann? Haha.

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I’ve got 6 tokens now and really tempted to just get moments Litmanen.

He looks really underrated and with the right Chem style he can become a 94/95 CAM. Brilliant composure, high attacking work rate, 4 star weak foot. Only 3 star skill moves but I’m not a skiller anyway. 91 stamina, with the engine chem style it boosts the agility and balance to 87 each. 

But then again, work for another 3 tokens and do the icon pack and get Lehmann? Haha.

If you can be arsed with the 3 extra tokens I'd be going for Laudrup rather than Litmanen, looks far better value imo.

Edited by mrpaddyx

6 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

If you can be arsed with the 3 extra tokens I'd be going for Laudrup rather than Litmanen, looks far better value imo.

Yeah I guess your right having looked at Him in comparison. I’ve got the squads to do the other swaps. Maybe worth my while. 

Packed TOTW moments Lingard from the squad battle rewards (Elite 2 I believe) They’ve definitely upped the pack weight for these players this week. 

I’ve completed a few league SBCs so obviously opened a few packs, but since they came out it’s been Walker, Paulinho, Aboubakar, Bradley wright Philips (untradeable) and now Lingard. If it was a normal TOTW with players like Neymar, Mbappe, I don’t know Mertens or something I I wouldn’t have gotten any. 

50 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Packed TOTW moments Lingard from the squad battle rewards (Elite 2 I believe) They’ve definitely upped the pack weight for these players this week. 

I’ve completed a few league SBCs so obviously opened a few packs, but since they came out it’s been Walker, Paulinho, Aboubakar, Bradley wright Philips (untradeable) and now Lingard. If it was a normal TOTW with players like Neymar, Mbappe, I don’t know Mertens or something I I wouldn’t have gotten any. 

Have they f**k. I got elite 1 and the best I got was Perisic 😂

The handicapping/scripting whatever you want to call it needs fixed. Players feel different game to game. They simply don’t run around and can’t pass when the games decided your not winning, it’s ridiculous
This. It's fucking brutal. I struggle to win any game where I'm 2 or 3 goals up to nil at start. I need them to back out because literally as soon as they score a goal my team stands still and proceeds to let the guy hump me for the rest of the game.