FIFA 20

TheGoon

Just now, Yonas said:

Traded 9 swaps for Prime Icon SBC only for nothing to appear after that and none for that in my store. Mental on what to do now?

Try closing fut and starting it again. Saw someone mention something like that on twitter the other day 

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

Try closing fut and starting it again. Saw someone mention something like that on twitter the other day 

Tried going back to Main Menu and back on but nothing. Switched it all off and hope it appears tomorrow. Saved up 42 packs so maybe EA aint happy with that. Saving cause pack weights shite currnetly

7 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Tried going back to Main Menu and back on but nothing. Switched it all off and hope it appears tomorrow. Saved up 42 packs so maybe EA aint happy with that. Saving cause pack weights shite currnetly

Could be a case you’ve too many packs saved in store. I know when you get to a certain point, any new sbc’s you do the packs won’t show until you open a couple of other packs. So maybe open a couple of the shite packs if you want to open the icon pack otherwise you might need to hold off 

12 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Could be a case you’ve too many packs saved in store. I know when you get to a certain point, any new sbc’s you do the packs won’t show until you open a couple of other packs. So maybe open a couple of the shite packs if you want to open the icon pack otherwise you might need to hold off 

bit crazy if to many packs is a thing. seen more saved for TOTY sitting on accounts.

tried to open one see if it changed but it didnt.

43 minutes ago, Yonas said:

bit crazy if to many packs is a thing. seen more saved for TOTY sitting on accounts.

tried to open one see if it changed but it didnt.

Try see if it’s on the app? Think on console it will show how many packs you’ve got but only access to a certain amount I’m sure. 

Anyone watch Nepenthez doing the    Conmebol SBCs? It’s basically resulted in  the prices of these players to take a massive hike. The Sudamericana one took me ages for the quarter final stage as some of the prices for players were getting ridiculous with most on open bid. Infuriating. 

Wait 30 minutes for game to update.

Battle to 3-2 win in game 1, game crashes after the final whistle. Dont get awarded the win and lose coin bonus.

Start again. Battle against quality player, cross over, striker heads ball in to put me 1-0 up. Moment the ball crosses the line?

Game crashes.

Fucking hell.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Anyone know why the new objective where you have to complete sbc’s refuses to work and register the sbc you have submitted?

They have fixed it by changing the first objective to Win 5 matches, rather than complete 5 SBCs.

Found the pack after opening a few others all were as expected shite then the prime Icon was David Treseguet.

The reasons continue to why I don't open packs they are just rigged to utter garbage every time. Think I have had 4/5 walk outs since got the game in September and thats not a joke either.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Found the pack after opening a few others all were as expected shite then the prime Icon was David Treseguet.

The reasons continue to why I don't open packs they are just rigged to utter garbage every time. Think I have had 4/5 walk outs since got the game in September and thats not a joke either.

Pack weight has definitely been turned down the last week or two. Horrifically bad.

I guess it depends how many your opening. I’m doing league SBC grinding, bronze, silver upgrades and then the gold upgrades. I’ve picked up Kroos, Neuer, de bruyne, moments walker and moments Paulinho. It’s just pure luck. 

I guess it depends how many your opening. I’m doing league SBC grinding, bronze, silver upgrades and then the gold upgrades. I’ve picked up Kroos, Neuer, de bruyne, moments walker and moments Paulinho. It’s just pure luck. 
Aye luck indeed. I've had 1 player worth 30 odd thousand n that's it.

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
43 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye luck indeed. I've had 1 player worth 30 odd thousand n that's it.

Mental mate. Do you do league SBCs? Marquee matchups etc? 

51 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Third time I’ve tried CR7 and whilst he finishes everything, he feels like a truck. Doesn’t do him justice on this Fifa.

What chem style do use on him? He’s alright with an engine for me but I do agree he is a bit heavy at times