FIFA 20

TheGoon

Guys if you have any shamrock Rovers players I suggest you cash in! The new Irish SBC requires at least one of these players and the prices have sky rocketed! 

Edit, another TOTW moments! 

2062D9F2-C172-403B-B78D-0C2E5D1474D5.jpeg

479FE301-599E-48F0-AFAD-5E0D87C8F057.jpeg

Edited by Wardy

5 hours ago, Wardy said:

Guys if you have any shamrock Rovers players I suggest you cash in! The new Irish SBC requires at least one of these players and the prices have sky rocketed! 

Edit, another TOTW moments! 

2062D9F2-C172-403B-B78D-0C2E5D1474D5.jpeg

479FE301-599E-48F0-AFAD-5E0D87C8F057.jpeg

Easy 50k with the other boy I’d already cleared off. Sold a Porto right back for 9k earlier on yesterday too 😂

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a48DACE7A-4F9C-4CB3-A04F-52DDDD2EDB4B.thumb.png.0fab5bf42076d2c8b8f57497cead2e6b.png

Edited by Sauzee#4

Three games into my first weekend league, won 2 but my god the sweatiness of opponents is 100x worse than normal online. Not looking forward to the rest of it. Silver 1 is the minimum to aim for yeah?

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Three games into my first weekend league, won 2 but my god the sweatiness of opponents is 100x worse than normal online. Not looking forward to the rest of it. Silver 1 is the minimum to aim for yeah?

I was going to enter this weekend due to being housebound then I thought about and figured everyone would in the same boat leading to it being a nightmare, I might yet give it a go but would play the majority of my games on Sunday into Monday.

I’ve played a few games today, haven’t noticed much of a change in the standard of opposition. I think quite a few will be playing FIFA 19, as I think they have randomly reopened the weekend league from last year.

I packed that kyle Walker totw from marquee matchups who went for 250k. Some pack luck this year.

I'm working from home so naturally started my WL games after lunchtime. 3 wins 1 loss so far but by christ all 4 games have been brutal.

Edited by robosaintee

I packed that kyle Walker totw from marquee matchups who went for 250k. Some pack luck this year.
I'm working from home so naturally started my WL games after lunchtime. 3 wins 1 loss so far but by christ all 4 games have been brutal.

I’m the same. Working from home and managed 16 weekend league games already. [emoji23]

I hate coming up against that David Luiz card, he’s a fucking beast.

I just bought Van Djik and f**k me he’s a monster. I think I’ve conceded one or two goals in my last 6 or so games.

34 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Help me out. Why do you start and then change straight away ?
No changes for me. That team should beat any.
De Gea if anything I didnt think was that good.

If i'm not mistaken Its for chemistry, if he started with the other team I think it would be less than 100

Help me out. Why do you start and then change straight away ?
No changes for me. That team should beat any.
De Gea if anything I didnt think was that good.

Ronaldo has the best shot on the game for me. Mbappe is far superior on the left that Ronaldo is.