FIFA 20

TheGoon

28 minutes ago, Yonas said:

10 token for Guulit.

A few Icon Moments available means this could be sweaty and annyoing for a while. with football off this game gets more time.

He’s been taken out from what I heard as he’s already been in previous swaps. Same with Schmeichel.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

He’s been taken out from what I heard as he’s already been in previous swaps. Same with Schmeichel.

He is currently still on. I havent seen him in previous two.

I feel sorry for those in lower divisions who play casually because the amount of folk just relegating themselfs down leagues is unreal. full bronze then just quit at kick off at least let me score ffs.

45 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Guulit has never been in swaps. They've probably just fucked it as usual.

Ah I just saw something about it on twitter, must just have been someone spraffing then.

As for myself, reckon it’ll be the prime icon pack and someone like Lampard or Puyol(Kaka if I could be bothered to grind every token). Or I might just grind for Petit.

4 hours ago, forameus said:

TOTW = Red Picks.  You don't really know what you're playing for, so if your main drive is rewards, I'd imagine you'd be swithering.

I have to admit that the TOWT Red Picks have never been my motivation when playing the WL. Trying not to cut my own arms after a few sessions has been enough!

36 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Ah I just saw something about it on twitter, must just have been someone spraffing then.

As for myself, reckon it’ll be the prime icon pack and someone like Lampard or Puyol(Kaka if I could be bothered to grind every token). Or I might just grind for Petit.

Lampard and Puyol have caught my eye as well.

4 Games, 1 Fut Swap :)

To be fair one of the opponents literally took the ball from the kickoff, scored an own goal then quit! I've heard of this happening so that folk can get deliberately relegated but I don't think its happened to me yet this year yet. 

Also on a brighter note i've managed to soar the heights of division 7. This after spending far too long in 9, I went back to 442 and it seems to have worked.

He is currently still on. I havent seen him in previous two.

I feel sorry for those in lower divisions who play casually because the amount of folk just relegating themselfs down leagues is unreal. full bronze then just quit at kick off at least let me score ffs.
I get battered from people in division 8 or 9 very easily. Some of the teams are just ridiculous

Dalglish is in there, so that's a no-brainer.  Don't care if he might not be the best card you could get, I said when he was announced that he was the one card I wanted.  After that it's a decision between the 3 I can get with the remaining tokens.  Litmanen, Trezeguet or Gattuso.  Probably big Trez, can't say no to a striker.

Started WL qualification with 2 wins. 4-0 and 7-0. Losses were tight, 3-2 (after being 2-0 up) 2-1 and 4-3. Frustrating but hey ho, better than last time (1 win from 5) will play some more tomorrow. See how I get on. GMS with a Hattrick in that 7-0 win. ❤️

I just got beat 7-0 by someone and called them out on being deliberately relegated. (It was a division 8 match and he had the trophy for winning a game at Division 4 or higher). He basically admitted it was the only was he would be able to Swap Icons , which makes EA match making look like a joke.