FIFA 20

TheGoon

11 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

This is what I'm making. I took Wendell during their match with Porto as the 86 Schulz was sky rocketing. Even better that Wendell is getting a free pass to the next round through Rangers for an 86 upgrade in a few weeks. I've decided against 89 Palacios as I really enjoyed playing with Delaney during the week.

image.thumb.png.b7a81d6527a3333ab4367fa39f32da31.png

Those CBs give me the fear :lol:

Had a dreadful day of games, think I played 7 and won once.

Last game the pinnacle, as for the first time that I've ever seen, a keeper missed a cross. He came out, without me pressing any button, for a corner, completely missed it and allowed a 6 yard tap in. I lost 2-1.

This is what I'm making. I took Wendell during their match with Porto as the 86 Schulz was sky rocketing. Even better that Wendell is getting a free pass to the next round through Rangers for an 86 upgrade in a few weeks. I've decided against 89 Palacios as I really enjoyed playing with Delaney during the week.
image.thumb.png.b7a81d6527a3333ab4367fa39f32da31.png

Is Akanji any good?

If I take Akanji, he would complete a Bundes backline for the next icon challenges. I have Roussilion, Konate and Mbabu.

IMG_8795.jpg

I've not been able to get in since I tried after work on Friday. Game crashes as soon as you pass the loading screens to get into ultimate team.
Apparently an issue for anyone on virgin media.
At least the tech support from both company's can talk in person about this issue...

The game seemed to work briefly last night but is down again this morning!   You would think that EA might want some sort of solution to this considering the revenue that the microtransactions from FIFA 20 bring in.

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

The game seemed to work briefly last night but is down again this morning!   You would think that EA might want some sort of solution to this considering the revenue that the microtransactions from FIFA 20 bring in.

You can still open packs etc. I think.

I went on about half 11 last night and could do everything expect play matches.

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You can still open packs etc. I think.

I went on about half 11 last night and could do everything expect play matches.

I can't even get into ultimate team at the moment. I was able to play 2 matches last night then gave up.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I can't even get into ultimate team at the moment. I was able to play 2 matches last night then gave up.

I was able to play one ultimate team game last night a 5-3 victory and then during the first half of a second at 1-0 down the game disconnected and then every thing froze up completely again.

The annoying thing was when it was disconnected I was on the verge of equalizing through a one on one with Lacazette with an effort from around the penalty spot mark 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.