FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’ve started a player career, quite enjoying it. Started as a 16 year old at Atalanta, struggled to hold down a spot and got loaned out to Brentford for the second season. I’ve scored 17 goals in 15 games for club and country. I was 3-0 up against France at Hampden but in true fashion finished 3-3. They play Scott Bain in goals and it really annoys me.

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Seems to be back working again, time to open some packs and try get lucky!

Best I got tonight was a TOTW Guerreiro from the untradeable mega pack from the future stars daily SBC. Could be worse, goes into the Bundesliga first objective icon swap so not completely useless. 

Just going to build some of the squads tonight for those icon swaps and maybe do some Odegaard objectives. Don’t think I’ll touch weekend league tonight after my miserable start this afternoon....

I never did any of the icon swaps at Christmas, but if I complete everything this season I can still get Zambrotta and Van der Sar so it’s not too bad. 

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

Horsed 7-1 in the first WL game ha ha

I wouldn't have minded but the other player insisted on celebrating each goal complete with full replay.

It’s brilliant eh? 😂 I’ve had a nice chilled night on it, building all the squads for the icon swap pain that awaits. 😂

EA tweeted to say they will extend Weekend league by 24 hours as well, so not too bad.

On 29/01/2020 at 15:19, TavTastic said:

Not a fan of the Abraham at all to be honest. Too slow and cumbersome for me. A hunter chem style would work decent though I'd give that a try.

Tried a few games with hunter, still absolutely useless so he's getting punted. Annoyed I used my hunter on him but had to try it. Will help later on for a high rated SBC. 

Scored 3 goals with Odegaard and bag Dembele from the 1 (one) player pack!!! Yass. 
C8D35CE0-09C9-4C58-9189-F567273F42D5.thumb.jpeg.24cb7e8c3ed2a50f7811fc03cd845b4f.jpeg

I packed Dybala from said pack so at least some decent sbc fodder. Always get my hopes up with the Argentinian walkout.

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

The companion app is down the now, can’t re list any one. Annoying. EA having a mare this weekend. 

At least the weekend league has been extended till Tuesday morning. There is a chance I might actually get to 30 games this week!

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Try restarting?

That was on the app earlier and when I came on to the console it was the same, wouldn’t let me re sell these players, only a handful of them. Like it’s totally bugged or something.