FIFA 20

TheGoon

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Nah I brought on in form Mertens, POTM Vardy and Pogba and stuff so you are all good. 

Ah I just did it with a silver bench and the fake shot glitch :lol:

Just need 3500 xp to get Aouar, but week three gold looks like it’s got more than enough xp available for that

Any tips on scoring from crosses? Just need to score two more to complete Orsic but it's a challenge

I just wait till it's a normal through on goal 2 on 1 with the last defender job. Usually you would smash it into net near post, instead just cross it over the last man to other striker. That's how I do it anyway. I can confirm that headliners Orsics in game shots are as mental as the stats suggest haha.

On 24/01/2020 at 20:23, Dave said:

Got myself headliners Abraham which looks decent enough. Managed to use all untradables bar one which only cost me 750. Also have an untradable hunter card and it's very tempting to stick it on him... Would be 93 pace & shooting according to futwiz. Should also get storyline Anderson tonight as well, team starting to come together nicely after a month. 

Not a fan of the Abraham at all to be honest. Too slow and cumbersome for me. A hunter chem style would work decent though I'd give that a try.

Player picks, best from both was an 84 rated winger. Neither of which are any good to me as I don't use wingers. Absolute meh.

Best I got from any packs was immobile, think I will get around £16k for.

Took the coins from Rivals rewards, would have been stupid not to the way my pack luck is.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

On 28/01/2020 at 17:52, AUFC90 said:

I just wait till it's a normal through on goal 2 on 1 with the last defender job. Usually you would smash it into net near post, instead just cross it over the last man to other striker. That's how I do it anyway. I can confirm that headliners Orsics in game shots are as mental as the stats suggest haha.

Managed to get the two assists from crosses on my first attempt 😁  Held down square then pressed it again for a low cross, did the trick.

18 hours ago, TavTastic said:

Not a fan of the Abraham at all to be honest. Too slow and cumbersome for me. A hunter chem style would work decent though I'd give that a try.

Yeah I haven't been a fan so far, put a marksman chem on him to increase dribbling & physical thinking that 83 pace would be enough but it really isn't. Still have the hunter card I mentioned, about to take untradable rivals rewards again because I hate myself so if I get nothing decent I'll be using it on him.

Edited by Dave

23 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

I did the Flashback Remy SBC, played one game and it was like he wasn't even on the pitch tbh

Bizarre to me that Rashford continues to be my most efficient striker.

Rashford has been absolutely brilliant for me. Scores all kinds of goals. Saving up to try Headliner Vardy. Anyone tried him?

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

I did the Flashback Remy SBC, played one game and it was like he wasn't even on the pitch tbh

Bizarre to me that Rashford continues to be my most efficient striker.

I did his sbc so I can get Aouar in my team on chemistry and he’s been brilliant for me. Scored 7 in 7 in rivals so far.

Took untradeable from rivals because I need to restock my club, but gonna save the packs for tomorrow.

Qualified for FUT champs for the first time this week. All because of icon swaps. Still need 3 wins with Lique 1 squad mind you...finished rank 2 in division 7 so a couple of mega packs saved for tomorrow after 6pm for the Future stars. Will try and grind some league SBC packs for them too I think.

I remember packing Phil Foden last year in the future stars and he was a really fun card to play with. 

I got Sancho and punted him for 1.1 million immediately. [emoji23]

Helped to stock me right up last season.