FIFA 20

TheGoon

1 hour ago, champions said:

Post patch this game feels like shit imo, very sluggish, passing is odd.

And the Orsic objective to score 4 goals from crosses is ridiculous.

They said they improved the chances of the shooting inside the box. I’m still struggling to score from close range because it seems the keepers are just ridiculously OP.  

Put these squads together for the icon swaps. Wish me luck. Will try my hand tonight, please no wee shit fucks please. :lol: 

A452034A-EB7B-4244-8796-BADBE35CCAB1.png

187D4BEF-2708-42D1-8341-E377922D6768.png

CC2A7179-A6CB-4E1D-AE27-E3C6F3AB336D.png

Edited by Wardy

23 minutes ago, Wardy said:

They said they improved the chances of the shooting inside the box. I’m still struggling to score from close range because it seems the keepers are just ridiculously OP.  

Put these squads together for the icon swaps. Wish me luck. Will try my hand tonight, please no wee shit fucks please. :lol: 

A452034A-EB7B-4244-8796-BADBE35CCAB1.png

187D4BEF-2708-42D1-8341-E377922D6768.png

CC2A7179-A6CB-4E1D-AE27-E3C6F3AB336D.png

You'll smash it with those squads. Although the serie a forward is supposed to have 90 pace but hes pretty rank. Good luck! Remember you can sub on your 3 best players.

I actually cant be arsed playing the game, built a pretty good first 11 but cant be botherd.  Cant be fucked playing against 1 depth drop back, or folk who watch the full replays etc. Will take a break and go back to it.

I did enough to get Aouar, I considered Anderson but thought Aouar would be better for future challenges/sbcs etc. Despite not linking to anyone except Hagi, I remarkably I still get 100 chemistry with him in the team so I might just keep it.

There is not point getting any more XP for the next week though as I've got all the Icon Swaps and there isn't really anything worth aiming for.

A8A4E7C8-9709-418B-9233-F905176A7861.thumb.jpeg.00c518c337acef80e83a0efe2b0e3b9d.jpeg

I had enough kicking about my club to sell that if I sold my Telles I could afford his headliners card, so I took the plunge on that. 

Messi, even off the bench on 6 chem is an absolute beast.

Edited by Sauzee#4

Only played a couple of games with him but Anderson is an absolute beast. Actually can't keep up with how quickly he can move with the ball, I assume this is what it feels like having a team full of top rated players. 

Next area to target is my centre mids, but I really like Delph and Torreria does the job while giving Caceres a chemistry boost. Also did what I thought would be unthinkable and replaced Robertson at LB, Alex Sandro a very good replacement with Anderson and Caceres connecting. 

Screenshot_20200125_183135_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

11 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Elite 2 in Squad battles this week and it was NOT worth the effort ha ha

I managed elite one last week, as I was doing the icon swaps, then just kept playing them for the any FUT mode objectives. 2 rare mega packs. One board. Thauvin. Magic. 😩

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

I managed elite one last week, as I was doing the icon swaps, then just kept playing them for the any FUT mode objectives. 2 rare mega packs. One board. Thauvin. Magic. 😩

It’s as almost as if the more effort you put in the less reward you get!

On a separate note I’m  going to try get the Orsic headliner card , looks pretty decent even though I have no other players that link 

13 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

It’s as almost as if the more effort you put in the less reward you get!

On a separate note I’m  going to try get the Orsic headliner card , looks pretty decent even though I have no other players that link 

Oh definitely. I don’t think I’ve ever had anything good of squad battle rewards if I’m honest. It’s either been Marquee matchups, daily SBCs or the league SBCs that have given me my best pulls. 

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Elite 2 in Squad battles this week and it was NOT worth the effort ha ha

Elite 2 also and I got Icardi and some Croatian team of the week player, who’s actually really handy for that Orsic objective.

Managed 4 wins with Serie A side, and won my first PL first owner match thanks to storyline Felipe Anderson. Deadeye on him, assisting and scoring in a 3-1 win over a lovely Rangers player (badge kit, Stamford bridge the lot) if your on here thank you. 👍🏻😂