FIFA 20

TheGoon

I got largely f**k all from 4 mega packs for Rivals rewards, but did get a Gold Pack unlock inside one.  Inside the Gold Pack?  Headliners Sanson.  First promo player packed in what seems like months, and it's from a fucking gold pack.

Will keep him around.  Only worth 28k, but if he gets a few more IFs he could rise.  Will also be good for the inevitable "Play 400 Rivals matches with First Owner players from Calais" or whatever.

Did all the Marquee matchups and the marquee moments. Best I got was Marcelo. About 15k profit as I had all the players in my club. Could have been better but not too bad. 

Edited by Wardy

20 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Milestones, does anyone else do them ?

Find them quite fun. Annoying when score with a player but lose

I’ve been doing them as part of Icon Swap challenges , e.g. all first owned Italian team but not actually completed any of them. Not sure the reward players are really worth it tbh. 

21 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Milestones, does anyone else do them ?

Find them quite fun. Annoying when score with a player but lose

Completed politano yesterday, that was the easiest due to only having to score goals without having to win. Will barely use him as well.  Got hee haw out of any of the packs.

Completed politano yesterday, that was the easiest due to only having to score goals without having to win. Will barely use him as well.  Got hee haw out of any of the packs.
I agree dont get much out of it. Just enjoy using different players. Italian can be alright but once I do all Spanish will do Italian I reckon.

Got myself headliners Abraham which looks decent enough. Managed to use all untradables bar one which only cost me 750. Also have an untradable hunter card and it's very tempting to stick it on him... Would be 93 pace & shooting according to futwiz. Should also get storyline Anderson tonight as well, team starting to come together nicely after a month.