FIFA 20

TheGoon

58 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Talking about value, there was a point last season that I had the only de Rossi Champions League card available on the market, must have been an SBC running, and it sold for max value within seconds.

I had that with the silver home santos kit this year. Max was only 5k. Didn’t sell within seconds but did sell for 5k within the hour. There was a point where Godin was extinct and sold him for 40k insta sell also.

Packed Pogba from an electrum pack from one of the La Liga SBC teams there. Lovely. 

A3005C9C-BBCC-44C4-83E8-A9C67F8249AD.jpeg

I've had terrible, terrible pack luck this year. Best was IF Lewandowski, untradeable.

Other than that, I can't recalling packing anything that has been worth more than 100k.

I have never, in 4/5 years of playing Ultimate Team, packed an Icon. 

Best pull ever was TOTY De Bruyne last season, on a whole though I don't have much luck. 

The best player I’ve packed this year is probably Oblak who is 91. However in one of my first packs I did get Son (88 I think) who I sold for 500k. I made the mistake of using my coins for a couple of Ultimate packs last week, let’s just say the rewards were not ultimate in any way. 

24 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I don’t spend money on Fifa. The weeks of lucky packs were probably some algorithm to entice me to spend but that’s not happening.

I’m stopping at gold 3 again. Better luck in there.

See I have done in the past, not for a couple of FIFA's apart from the odd  pack on very rare occasions.

I think they definitely monitor behaviour of players in regards to buying FIFA points and pack luck. Criminal really.

Feels like I've not packed anything over 83 for about 2 weeks, and I've done two league SBC's in that time too.

Now in Div 9 for rivals after trying to do the icon swap objectives for the last 3 weeks. It's a good laugh down here tbf.

Definitely luckier on console than on the app, but Griezmann on the app has been my best for sure.

IF semedo, TOTGS Ter Stegen, Godin, Cavani twice, Lloris twice, Mertens( at the start so like 110k) , pique twice, martial (at the start he was worth a bit) and now Pogba so not too bad.

my mate packed Gold Ronaldo the other week (before he was the 12th man) then he managed to get Neuer and Reus. 

between us we really haven’t open up too many packs. 

Ive got quite a few La Liga players though so that SBC should be fairly cheaper for me. 

Feels like I've not packed anything over 83 for about 2 weeks, and I've done two league SBC's in that time too.
Now in Div 9 for rivals after trying to do the icon swap objectives for the last 3 weeks. It's a good laugh down here tbf.

Same, I’ve not completed any leagues yet but have done maybe 50 over all of them and my beat pull was Higuain

Took the plunge and bought IF Griezman for this weekend. Most of my coins are wrapped up in investments but I got him for 282k on his so fairly happy. Anyone used him?

Plays 4-2-3-1 in game with Salah left CAM, Griezmann middle CAM and Firminho dropping back IMG_0288.jpg

Just hoping for some french league players for the Icon swaps tbh. 
Should've seen the nick of the squad I was using for that one. Thank god for super subs, but it still took me ages. Just the SB objectives to go now, which will be boring but I'm looking forward to having 24 tokens and deciding what to do with them. Ziyech is a bit of a game changer: I was dead set on Essien if I could continue enjoying the game enough to get to 23, but the prospect of getting the former in the team on 10 chem using two mid icons is a real tempter - his 2 star weak foot is nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I already have Guardiola's 85, but I think he'll become a bit redundant against half decent opposition soon.

I went through all my consumables today and sold loads of them - ended up making about 80k. Things like Squad Fitness, I had about 70 of them stored and sold a load for about 1k each, then position modifiers etc all added up.

This might be useful for any newer players (I have only been playing since October) as I had so much extra potential cash just sitting in my club.

12 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Same, I’ve not completed any leagues yet but have done maybe 50 over all of them and my beat pull was Higuain

Took the plunge and bought IF Griezman for this weekend. Most of my coins are wrapped up in investments but I got him for 282k on his so fairly happy. Anyone used him?

Plays 4-2-3-1 in game with Salah left CAM, Griezmann middle CAM and Firminho dropping back IMG_0288.jpg

I use the OTW Griezman as a cam in a 4 2 3 1 (2) and hes excellent, his left foot is deadly and his right can chip in also. If I need to mix things up and go 4 4 2 hes pretty decent as striker as well.

I've been using this team in the first owners objective, it's been hard going, theres just no movement, I'm only div5 as well. Can only assume its the formation as o usually prefer wide players and I dont really have anyone decent first owned ones.  I just go for balanced for defensive and offensive tactics. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20200117-144638_Companion.jpg

I've been running with this past few days. I bring Paulinho and Militao on and push Koeman into midfield because I'm sweaty like that [emoji23]
Easily the most enjoyment I've had from any team. Ziyech and Butra are an absolute delight to play with. IMG_20200117_031218313.jpeg