FIFA 20

TheGoon

57 minutes ago, Dave said:

Also interested to hear what this is. Haven't even looked at the icon swaps thing but think I need to give it a bash.

Kind of related to above, can anyone advise how easy/difficult it is to get the storyline players at level 20 of seasons? I want to get the Felipe Anderson but I'm assuming you have to hit basically every single objective + dailies. Only got to score a chip and one more finesse in rivals to complete week 1 but unfortunately I'm still struggling to score any goals online let alone fancy shots.

Tbh I usually have thousands of points to spare and that's by not completing all of the weekly gold objectives for example.   I reckon you should be fine as long as you complete the bronze, silver and some of the gold weekly plus grinding away at the dailies.

How many points are you at just now?

On 13/01/2020 at 15:51, forameus said:

I'm comitting partial seppuku and putting a huge chunk of my club into the tedious upgrade cycle.  I've sat at around 2000 players for a long time, and with league SBCs not being as rewarding, I thought f**k it.  Keeping behind enough to satisfy first owner requirements, and any big players I get will go into completing another Base Icon, and/or Suarez (maybe, can't really stand the buck-toothed c**t).  

So far I've gotten Ter Stegen, De Gea and 2 Coutinho's, so that'd get me well on the way to one part of the Icon SBC at least.  Still chasing that completely imaginary TOTY though.

Well that's my lot, pretty much out of the kind of players I need even for the basic chemistry. Lost count of the number I opened, but a grand total of....no TOTY cards. Its the hope that kills you. 

Did manage to get Pogba and Son though, so that's something. Managed to get enough players to go once round the icon upgrade, and was rewarded with an 85 Petit. That's most definitely not something. 

29 minutes ago, champions said:

Tbh I usually have thousands of points to spare and that's by not completing all of the weekly gold objectives for example.   I reckon you should be fine as long as you complete the bronze, silver and some of the gold weekly plus grinding away at the dailies.

How many points are you at just now?

Just hit level 12 and 17150xp, 27850xp needed for the player according to the wee bars.

Play on legendary.

Run to the edge/corner of the opposition box and make sure there is distance between you and opponent and complete a fake shot.

Then go and do as you please.

Second half, score a goal, then repeat first step.

Go and do as you please.

Done this for every squad battle this week on legendary.

15 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Play on legendary.

Run to the edge/corner of the opposition box and make sure there is distance between you and opponent and complete a fake shot.

Then go and do as you please.

Second half, score a goal, then repeat first step.

Go and do as you please.

Done this for every squad battle this week on legendary.

I don’t do any of the squad batters stuff because I find it boring as f**k but I’ll give this a go. Cheers.

My mate sent me a guide to sniping etc to try to build my coins up. Shambolic first attempt today where I ended up about equal or maybe a wee bit up.

Any tips or websites people can direct me to?

I was using Futbin to find some high value silvers but their valuation must have been out of date as I barely got anything back for them.

There’s always money to be made from certain silvers. I had a Bundesliga right wing last year or the year before and he was the only player in that position for his team. Because of the Bundesliga sbc he was max bin for like 35/40k :lol:

Struggling with this game just now, probably the closest I've come to snapping the disc and binning it. Attempting the online icon swaps and think I must be on at least a 10 game losing streak, every team i play can just carve me apart which is annoying as the Seria A team I'm using is much better the the EPL one I sailed through the objective with.

7 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Anyone else going for Essien?

Nope. Far to much hassle for a card I probably wouldn't use. I'm going to get up to 10 and take the mid range Koeman. I have a feeling his free kicks will be really good.

I will probably be trying to complete the Spannish League SBCs, both of the players looks really good, especially the striker.