FIFA 20

TheGoon

Wow. What a team. I assume you traded your way to get that? Any tips?
Last year I invested in in forms, hit about 25m transfer profit, this year im really strughling, although still managed to build a decent side after a few additions yesterday

Screenshot_20200110-001202_Companion.thumb.jpg.bf263ebf45c5a61904df09d8a195e18d.jpg

I traded at the start however my rivals and weekend league pulls have been incredible.

Eusebio, Garrincha, Nedved and Mattheus were from the base icon pack.

Ter Stegen and Ronaldinho were untradable rivals rewards.

So basically only Kante and PinkBoots required coins being spent.

44 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I traded at the start however my rivals and weekend league pulls have been incredible.

Eusebio, Garrincha, Nedved and Mattheus were from the base icon pack.

Ter Stegen and Ronaldinho were untradable rivals rewards.

So basically only Kante and PinkBoots required coins being spent.

Nice one.  I cant really be arsed trying to trade anymore, will just save up the coins from now until TOTS and see what I can get then.   Quite happy with my starting 11 for weekend league and have a decent player for each position when I rotate during the week. 

Opened up all my saved packs. Best players I got were Pique, Courtois, Hummels. All go for like 20-25k. Packed Aspas also which is about 8-10k. Not amazing but prob made roughly the coins back that I spend building the packs up from the league SBCs. 

Got a blue Burki also.  The excitement went to sheer disgust when the Swiss flag popped up. :lol: 

8 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

SPL players are featured in season 3 icon swaps! Thank goodness it the offline version, I can only imagine the rage in trying to win 4 games with 9 first owned SPL players!

(I also traded TOTT Morelos, whoops) 

Not a chance they'll put the diddy leagues into the online challenges. Will be kept to the top leagues and  nations.

SPL players are featured in season 3 icon swaps! Thank goodness it the offline version, I can only imagine the rage in trying to win 4 games with 9 first owned SPL players!
(I also traded TOTT Morelos, whoops) 
Two words....Ryan Kent