FIFA 20

TheGoon

28 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Up to 22 packs saved. Think I’ll keep them until all the players are in. 

Nice.  I should hopefully have about 20 after rewards this week with a cheeky ultimate pack saved for last.  Not expecting anything but a couple of high rated cards for SBCs would be good.

One of my kids was watching a stream earlier and the guy had over 800,000 fifa points. Totally insane.

Keeping my picks until they are all in it, packed Ramos last year so hoping for some luck again. For as little time as I’ve put in this year I’m pretty happy with my team. Getting to ply my 5th Champs of the year and going to give gold 1 a bash.
Total market crash tonight for anyone investing, picked up around 25 Piques for under 20k because the Neuer abc is fairly reasonable and all the packs being opened top end players are fairly cheap IMG_0237.jpg

Opened the one pack I had last night and pulled my first TOTW player since the Marseille keeper Mandanda in FIFA 13. Unfortunately it was 81 Ayew and he's bang average, but he fits into my team so will give him a shot. Anyone have any recommendations taking into account my distinct lack of coins? Probably going to spend some real money during TOTY just to try and catch up with everyone else as I'm still shit scared of going online despite a couple of good results. 

Screenshot_20200107_094003_com_ea_gp.fifaultimate.thumb.jpg.2c5b5ecba1fa7fb24f51cb8db2ef875c.jpg 

Been playing since October and have this team.

Since packing De Bruyne I have really struggled!! Maybe been unlucky with playing people who have been relegating themselves. I am in Div 9 and not even been up to Div 8 - I always score goals but defending is a nightmare.

Any tips for my team??Screenshot_2020-01-07-18-56-56-786_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-01-07-18-57-16-407_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-01-07-18-57-23-365_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

Been playing since October and have this team.

Since packing De Bruyne I have really struggled!! Maybe been unlucky with playing people who have been relegating themselves. I am in Div 9 and not even been up to Div 8 - I always score goals but defending is a nightmare.

Any tips for my team??Screenshot_2020-01-07-18-56-56-786_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-01-07-18-57-16-407_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpegScreenshot_2020-01-07-18-57-23-365_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Need to work on your team chemistry. De Bruyne on a 4 is criminal.

Yup just what I was going to say. It’s no wonder you are struggling. They players are fine, but the chemistry has to be better. Having your attackers all off chem is really not ideal. 

See my team for full 10 chem on everyone. 

EF27A8C8-66B9-44EB-B48F-36D639835827.png

Edited by Wardy

7 chem you can get away with, believe you'll still get boosted stats, although minimal.  On 4 you're getting basically nothing, while opponents will be getting considerable boosts across the board.  I'd say look at 7 at the very least, but obviously the more the better.  For that team, you need to pick the players you really don't want to lose, and say goodbye to some.  Vidal in for Erikssen and moving KDB over would at least get your right side chem up.  Think KDB would be on 7 then, and Benzema on 10.  That triangle on the left is your problem though.  All of them link to one person but no-one else.

Agree with what’s been said about chemistry and I’d just add that you need a defensive midfielder. All your current midfielders are attacking players with awful interception and defensive awareness stats (De Bruyne’s the highest at 61 & 68 respectively). Right now anyone you play will be able to stroll through your midfield with ease.

Vidal (with shadow chem) is the obvious choice for both chemistry and defence but, as Forameus says, you'll probably need to drop some others.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Anyone doing iniesta? I just need one more win with a spanish squad plus a couple of the SB games then it's done, probably wont ever use him though 😁

I actually quite enjoy the online objectives along with the swaps.as I get to use players I wouldn't normally.

Been playing this for just over a month now and finally getting the hang of it. Managed 14 wins in my1st WL this week with this team.

Screenshot_20200107-131944.thumb.png.9265965a534c92d8c006e9b4e86a83e2.png

I've been grinding like f**k for a Bundesliga/German side this last couple of weeks. Getting there slowly, Haveritz and Boateng will probably go in the league SBC, only Leverkusen and Munich to go.

Screenshot_20200107-142217.thumb.png.2980120b327839495a65c5b76fcff73f.png

Thanks for all the tips.

Not sure I can fit Coutinho into my team with the chemistry. Might try to add Sane in the future as not convinced by Martial.

Definitely agree about my midfield, been much too easy to score against. Will see how Vidal with Shadow goes.Screenshot_2020-01-07-23-27-09-945_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saigon Raider said:

Thanks for all the tips.

Not sure I can fit Coutinho into my team with the chemistry. Might try to add Sane in the future as not convinced by Martial.

Definitely agree about my midfield, been much too easy to score against. Will see how Vidal with Shadow goes.Screenshot_2020-01-07-23-27-09-945_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpeg

Even consider buying lenglet instead of Sule for 10 chem down the right, and add in a premier league manager to boost de bruyne and kane by 1