FIFA 20

TheGoon

Was going to enter the weekend league as the wife is out tonight but decided to chase icon swap players instead, controller nearly went through the tv trying to get that 6th win on legendary with Italians. 2 swaps achieved so far going for the Saudi league on WC just now but think I'm going to end up running out of shit teams to play.
You can just keep refreshing the teams, even when it tells you only have a certain amount left. It just means they don't count towards your squad battles ranking points.

I've been running riot in fut champs tonight. 8 wins and 1 defeat. Think I've finally learned how to defend.

Button delay is atrocious though.  Skill moves dont register several times a game and even fake shots dont register sometimes and the ball is just punted out the park.

Anyone else saving packs for TOTY? Got 21 decent packs saved cos f**k spending money on fifa points.

Screenshot_20200104-000343_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-000351_Companion.jpg

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
3 hours ago, thomas said:
Was going to enter the weekend league as the wife is out tonight but decided to chase icon swap players instead, controller nearly went through the tv trying to get that 6th win on legendary with Italians. 2 swaps achieved so far going for the Saudi league on WC just now but think I'm going to end up running out of shit teams to play.

You can just keep refreshing the teams, even when it tells you only have a certain amount left. It just means they don't count towards your squad battles ranking points.

That's handy to know as there is every chance the wife isn't surfacing till late tomorrow so I'll probably gets a few games in.

Finally got our red picks I see. Stopping at 14 wins and I finally get red pick who is usable. The myth has weight behind it. Haha

IMG_7752.thumb.jpg.686fa003605bef7f7ba6ab42dafdeef1.jpg
I've stopped at 14 wins practically every week since September and I've had precisely zero useable players [emoji106]

Mental weekend both for gameplay and match making. First fifteen games I ended up 5 wins and ten losses. Worst ever. Gameplay awful and genuinely felt I was playing gold 1/ elite players. Today I played 12 games and won 9... Finished on 14 with three to spare so that will do but the games a bogey. Not enjoyable. 

I always build a Bundesliga themed squad so this time of the year is shit for TOTW given the winter break. I really wish EA would at least have some SBCs or Milestones centred around leagues that have a winter break, to make up for the fact that none of their players will be in TOTW for about a month.

Got about 18 packs or so for TOTY. Will I pack any? No. Am I glad I still  the packs? Yes.  Pack luck has been relative good for my first ultimate team, and for the amount of packs I’ve probably opened. Hope it continues during the week. Will probably add to the 18 packs along the way. 

Started trading last night. Picked up a few totw Martinez with hunter and sold them for extra 5k each. Does anyone have any good methods they would like to share ?

Utilising Futbin to check the market is probably one of the most useful things you can do. They have graphs on there for each individual player that lets you see when their prices drop etc.

On weeks like this (TOTY) it can be risky as you've no real idea what will happen with the market. On a normal week the likes of rewards day tends to be a good day to sell as folk have coins and are investing in new players for the weekend league which ultimately leads to player prices rising a bit.

17 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I finished on 14 with 9 to spare made it easy this week, don’t think the TOTW looks good though.

This was my record also. Some of the losses were crazy, total domimation, rattling the post, bar etc then boom hit on the counter. Very frustrating. 

POTM vardy is my most hated player, he seems to always out muscle my Ferdinand and 86 militao, I just dont understand it 😂

@Mayos Noun so did you pack all 3 TOTY or just the 1?

Went through a few of the league SBCs I was close on after finally clearing off the fodder I had for a rainy day. As you cna imagine, pretty much f**k all. Got IF Martial on the last one though, along with IF barisic. Former looks to be crashing hard, so cashed in for 130k. Barisic will remain for my mythical SPFL/Scotland team that I never get around to doing.