FIFA 20

TheGoon

Icon Swaps 2 are now available, some pretty cards out there. I've only had a brief glance but the Mid Icon Figo looks really good value at only 13 swaps.

I don't think any of them are good value tbh. The objectives are fairly brutal (9 first owned in Rivals instead of 7) and the squad battles ones are eye bleedingly boring and time consuming.

You also have the issue of it being a couple months if you want anything over 6 tokens which is a bit of a pain in the tits considering how overpowered folks teams will be by then.

Fairly pish all round IMO.

I don't think any of them are good value tbh. The objectives are fairly brutal (9 first owned in Rivals instead of 7) and the squad battles ones are eye bleedingly boring and time consuming.

You also have the issue of it being a couple months if you want anything over 6 tokens which is a bit of a pain in the tits considering how overpowered folks teams will be by then.

This. The challenges and length of time make grinding for them pointless.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

On closer inspection you are probably right about the value, not enough reward for even the top players. I'll probably still get Figo though, which means I don't have to slog through it like I did the last time. (Hagi is awesome though!)

3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

I completed the dreaded squad battles for the Icon Swap players.

Not bad rewards either. Second icon in 10 days.

IMG_7560.jpg

Just...f**k off.

2 hours ago, Dazzle said:

I'm fairly sure its 11 English players, 4 first owned.

It is.  The other two need nine first-owned, but English is a bit more reasonable.  

I'm quite enjoying the Rivals objectives.  I enjoyed the first go-round as it made me use players I'd never otherwise use.  What's the point in intentionally handicapping yourself for no reason?  In this case, there is a reason, and it leads to good things.  Always knew Werner was a great option up top, but even his NIF is obscene.  Did the Bundesliga 4 in 6 games I think.  La Liga is proving more difficult, finding very few players to love in amongst that.