FIFA 20

TheGoon

2 hours ago, champions said:

Good luck. I found gameplay really laggy last week, hopefully it's better this week. 

Going into it with this squad which has probably given me my best run of results so far, Havertz has been upgrade to the futmas from one of his other upgrade cards that was 85 rated. I'm not great at the game so I don't have high hopes I do have the time to invest in it this weekend though.

Screenshot_20191220-124847_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-124850_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-124855_Companion.jpg

I would genuinely play Hernandez instead of Hummels in the weekend league. 

You need more pace at the back, you will come up against these PL fanboys playing with 3 90+ pace forwards. I've struggled to get the balance at the back right but I found Nesta and Hummels too slow, even sitting as deep as possible, I still find Hernandez gets me out of trouble a fair bit.

IMG_8581.thumb.PNG.3e7e8289077d40acf9656aba48f1d0c0.PNG

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Going into it with this squad which has probably given me my best run of results so far, Havertz has been upgrade to the futmas from one of his other upgrade cards that was 85 rated. I'm not great at the game so I don't have high hopes I do have the time to invest in it this weekend though.

Screenshot_20191220-124847_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-124850_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191220-124855_Companion.jpg

You defo need some pace in your centre back pairing

I'd also recommend going with your strongest starting 11 every game. I used to squad rotate to remove the need of squad fitnesses but it's better to go with your best 11.  I'd also have an alternative formation that you can switch to mid game if your chasing it.  Also take breaks and drink water etc :)

The pace in my defence is a worry but it's rare that Hummels and Nesta start together as I do tend to rotate. We'll see how it goes, fortunately I don't play weekend league much due to not having the time so if its horrific I'll not be back on that mode for a while.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

The pace in my defence is a worry but it's rare that Hummels and Nesta start together as I do tend to rotate. We'll see how it goes, fortunately I don't play weekend league much due to not having the time so if its horrific I'll not be back on that mode for a while.

I tend to stop at 14 wins, will usually have 8-10 games left. Just too time consuming with kids etc. Not playing it this week as I'm going to Montrose for a whole day footie sesh and sunday will be a writer off :)

Played the first 5 games and got 2 wins so at least no matter what I'm getting something out it, my best start to a weekend league ever I usually get pumped in the first 5. Only took 1 proper doing, won 1 easily and the other 3 were close with two needing extra time.

The gameplays so broken but It's fine because they keep doing Promos.

How do I stop my centre backs just running wide leaving a massive gap for a simple through ball even when none of them are selected?

Seem to be on the end of every nonsense going. poor passing, poor finishing, no runs off the ball, concede rebounds galore, loose every 50/50 tackle. list goes on. given up even squad battles i got smashed 4-0 with ease with there perfect passing and every shot flew in. no fun playing it.

Id throw a guess that people have relegated themselves way down devisions to get wins?

The gameplays so broken but It's fine because they keep doing Promos.

How do I stop my centre backs just running wide leaving a massive gap for a simple through ball even when none of them are selected?
Seem to be on the end of every nonsense going. poor passing, poor finishing, no runs off the ball, concede rebounds galore, loose every 50/50 tackle. list goes on. given up even squad battles i got smashed 4-0 with ease with there perfect passing and every shot flew in. no fun playing it.

Id throw a guess that people have relegated themselves way down devisions to get wins?
Dry yer eyes.

How come quite a few folk have so much money to spend? Over a million in coins and just keeping it. I cant help myself spending the money that I earn ( which is very little )
I can't vouch for anyone else but I'm baw deep in trading and generally dont like to go below 500k as it impacts what I can buy to sell on for profit. If you have 1m in the bank it means you have more scope for trading kinda thing.

What's the point in making loads of coins if you don't invest them in players.
You do though. You don't just keep trading and not spending the coins, you just leave a pool of coins that allows you to continue trading.

In simple terms, I never go below 500k because that 500k allows me to make another 1m through trading that I can buy players with. It's hard to trade with little to no coins and takes longer to build up coins you can invest in your team.

You do though. You don't just keep trading and not spending the coins, you just leave a pool of coins that allows you to continue trading.

In simple terms, I never go below 500k because that 500k allows me to make another 1m through trading that I can buy players with. It's hard to trade with little to no coins and takes longer to build up coins you can invest in your team.
Fair enough. I suppose I would maybe do it if I had the time. I only really have time to play it so never really sit with coins as like to have my best 11 out.