FIFA 20

TheGoon

Finished on 14 wins this weekend. Had three games remaining but just didn't have the notion to play them.

Futmas Witsel is a cracking card, didn't cost me a thing either. 

Apart from Reus TOTW, I don't particularly think I can improve this team from a Bundesliga point of view. I don't know whether to go for the Reus card or save for another Icon at CB. Herndandez is quality for an 84 rated card.

IMG_8577.thumb.PNG.94687ce1678366adb9f7b5bcba64783d.PNG

Season 2 almost done. Picked up Danilo after getting a few more objectives to get to level 30. Maybe slight upgrade defensively on Cuadrado’s TOTGS card but early days.

Managed to get to over 1 millions coins through Bundesliga sniping and bronze/silver pack method also. Not really sure who to actually bring in to improve. But I feel like my team is still well capable of competing in Rivals (I’m division 7 still). Won 2 games comfortably last night 4-0 and 4-1.  Still never played a Weekend League, but no doubt if I did I’d get the rage big style. When trying to complete objectives, rivals can be horrendous at the best of times. 

4ACE5E77-4BD2-4DEC-9660-259B95DF1A88.png

Finally saw a decent option to complete for FUTMAS in Cavani.  Had been using Vieri, but I'm still not convinced he's worth the amount of coins tied up in him.  Cavani looks an upgrade in pretty much every area bar pace, and will link well to Neymar.  

Getting pretty meh with the game though.  Going to try and get through the FUTMAS objectives (got Gbamin, on the way to the other) then just wait for the next round of Icon Swaps so I've got something to aim for.  Rivals is so wildly swinging now thanks to people relegating themselves that it's often pretty unenjoyable.

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Had to delete the app as says was getting hacked. Wtf

Apparently that's happening to a few people.  Presumably they've updated it in some way that is getting a false positive on some phones, wouldn't overly worry.

Season 2 almost done. Picked up Danilo after getting a few more objectives to get to level 30. Maybe slight upgrade defensively on Cuadrado’s TOTGS card but early days.
Managed to get to over 1 millions coins through Bundesliga sniping and bronze/silver pack method also. Not really sure who to actually bring in to improve. But I feel like my team is still well capable of competing in Rivals (I’m division 7 still). Won 2 games comfortably last night 4-0 and 4-1.  Still never played a Weekend League, but no doubt if I did I’d get the rage big style. When trying to complete objectives, rivals can be horrendous at the best of times. 

4ACE5E77-4BD2-4DEC-9660-259B95DF1A88.thumb.png.75890e6fe1eb5cee8f02a9bb2addf12f.png

Cristiano Ronaldo is selling for about 1m.

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Mertens is an absolute gem, how does Insigne stack up in comparison?

3 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Mertens is an absolute gem, how does Insigne stack up in comparison?

Insigne is head and shoulders above Mertens for me.  But then I've always loved the wee guy.  His combo of speed, agility, dribbling and size make him unstoppable if you use him right.  Wouldn't expect him to be a physical presence or anything, but he's brilliant at what he does.

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

Get Neymar and switch Allan and Martinez

Insigne has been really good with the way I play a striker to be fair. With a deadeye as well, he finishes a hell of a lot on the box. Mertens is a delight to play with as well though. 

Not too keen on getting on of the big 4 players at this moment in time, possibly look at moving out Martinez for his better in form, his champs card is also pretty decent however. 

Still swithering on whether or not to get scream Romagnoli to partner Nesta or not. Would love Zambrotta either LB or RB too. I’ve still got a good nucleus of Dutch players as well, so I could just bring in Van Dijk and continue to grind our profit to get back to the coin level I’m at. But also tempted to just keep going with what I have, no pressure to play weekend league, just casual rivals and squad battles and do bronze/silver methods and league SBCS for packs (granted most league packs are terrible though) 

Finally saw a decent option to complete for FUTMAS in Cavani.  Had been using Vieri, but I'm still not convinced he's worth the amount of coins tied up in him.  Cavani looks an upgrade in pretty much every area bar pace, and will link well to Neymar.  
Getting pretty meh with the game though.  Going to try and get through the FUTMAS objectives (got Gbamin, on the way to the other) then just wait for the next round of Icon Swaps so I've got something to aim for.  Rivals is so wildly swinging now thanks to people relegating themselves that it's often pretty unenjoyable.
Apparently that's happening to a few people.  Presumably they've updated it in some way that is getting a false positive on some phones, wouldn't overly worry.
Aye. Still dont trust it but miss the appScreenshot_20191218-204942_Messages.jpeg

11 hours ago, forameus said:

Its reaching epidemic proportions. I'm currently in Division 9 and just played a team that was totally stacked, 4 icons, plus Ronaldo, Neymar etc. I normally at least give it a go but it was clear from the start of the game he/she was a lot better than me. Just ended up forfeiting after a few mins.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Decided to go with Vieri. Added scream Romagnoli as well. Won 4/6 rivals matches last night, drawing one and quitting another. Someone rage quit against me after I smashed in a second with Vieri. He finishes 95% of shots in the box. Incredible. Had to slightly tweak the way I play but still enjoyable. 

84517796-54E1-4271-9D96-42D26AB14D20.png