FIFA 20

TheGoon

58 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That's understandable profiteering form EA, there's only one good fast striker in the Bundesliga.

Oh I agree and it’s a nice card,just think even taking that into consideration it’s very expensive. It’s good to get one like that out the way so the negative backlash can (hopefully) effect how future ones are priced. People are more clued up on just blasting their coins every SBC that comes out these days. They need to be cheap enough to tempt people who are sitting on the fence. 

Anyone else finding the gameplay alot worse since latest patch? Players aimless passing, defenders way out of position, selections very slow and wrong. Strikers not moving etc list goes on.

Built a new team but no enjoyment and SBCs arent doing anything for me at all.

How do you all keep the notion to keep playing?

I completed multiple base icon upgrade sbc as I’m really bored of the game and wanted to chance my luck.

I’m now using this with MD and Ramos at CB, with LM and Kante patrolling midfield.

Kante and Mattheus boss midfield.
Nedved and Garrincha create.
Aguero and WBY score for fun.

I’m actually enjoying Fifa due to these guys.

IMG_7151.jpg

28 minutes ago, Yonas said:

Anyone else finding the gameplay alot worse since latest patch? Players aimless passing, defenders way out of position, selections very slow and wrong. Strikers not moving etc list goes on.

Built a new team but no enjoyment and SBCs arent doing anything for me at all.

How do you all keep the notion to keep playing?

The passing was awful during my Rivals matches today, literally going in the complete opposite direction to which I was pressing.

The requirements for that Malcuitt card are, quite frankly, outrageous. Especially when you look at the cost of the Cuadrado card through the week.

Absolutely ridiculous. I’ve got Cuadrado and also got to level 30 to get Danilo but both are pish.