FIFA 20

TheGoon

I always thought they were much of a muchness, but I managed to pack TOTGS Ter Stegen, and jeeeeeezo he's an improvement.  He's going to give me fucking heart attacks with his rushing out, but he's faster than most of my outfield players.  Against someone who isn't quite expecting it, you'll clear most one-on-ones just by being suddenly on top of the forward before he realises it.

But then, would I have spent the 120k+ that it would have cost me had I not packed him?  Probably not

Edited by forameus

Yeah Ter Stegen is pretty good when I’ve come up against him. Weirdly Bernd Leno also just sometimes makes save after save against me. 

Szczesny has been ok for me. Makes some good stops. But in general I’ve not noticed much difference. Handanovic was solid, but still had the odd clanger. Christ even playing squad battles you sometimes see random left backs in goal and there’s tipping shots round the post like an actual keeper. Fake.

I have Neuer. Seems pretty inconsistent, saves a lot but they often rebound to a strikers feet. That's more likely the game than Neuer.

My problem is a decent RB. There seems to be a shortage of good RBs with decent links in the game.

Edit; I was using Kimmich who was steady enough but I use his CDM card which is quality.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

Was given this for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. First FIFA in 3 or 4 years.

Game gives me the absolute seethe mostly. No issues in scoring goals but no matter who I play in defence they immediately turn into what can only be described as a lumbering carthorse running in quicksand. Any tips on defending ?

Also, any tips on the FUT side of things ? First time I've really done it, I always seem to pack utter dugshite and any decent lads I get are usually untradable.

15 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Invested in three Tolisso’s today, so who do I obviously pack out of the SBC at 6pm tonight?

I’ve went for arsenal and city players, will do some Valencia/real players tonight too. Inter fiorentina may be a marquee matchup for tomorrow also. Just my guesses.