FIFA 20

TheGoon

56 minutes ago, forameus said:

Continuing adventures in the Ligue 1 Upgrade pack, and another amazing pull.

Neymar.  Again.  Untradeable.  Again.  Free 92 rated card to go into SBCs, that's great, but f**k sake it's like Monkey's Paw trolling from EA.

Fucccck you

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Fucccck you

🤒

I know, I know.  It's the epitome of first world problems.  It's just really, really shite that EA are determined not to give you some kind of untradeable bin for dumping these into.  I'm now blocked from doing anything else with the game until I get rid of that card, probably through dumping him into an SBC I hadn't really planned to do. 

But I know, I'm an utter c**t.  If I could gift someone him, I would.

Got some token ( unsure how). Anyway playing 4 games and having Figo and Messi is just like a cheat dode. So much so it's been pretty boring.
Still cant get my head around people chucking more money at this game.
But aye straight forward with top players
I think they are handing out a draft token for winning 5 games or something as part of the black Friday promo.

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

If I play squad battles n say get to gold 1 on Monday. By Sunday n I dont play any roughly would it be down to ?

Might go down one or 2. I usually get to elite 1 quite quickly but If don’t play maybe a couple of nights between rewards day I’ll go down to like elite 3/gold 1. I actually missed out on Elite 1 last week, finished my game what I thought was close but enough time to the cut off but it then kicked me off after the match as it Was then after the cut off, so the win didnt register. Annoying. 
I like how they’ve added the 40 game counter now though. 

11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

If I play squad battles n say get to gold 1 on Monday. By Sunday n I dont play any roughly would it be down to ?

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

Might go down one or 2. I usually get to elite 1 quite quickly but If don’t play maybe a couple of nights between rewards day I’ll go down to like elite 3/gold 1. I actually missed out on Elite 1 last week, finished my game what I thought was close but enough time to the cut off but it then kicked me off after the match as it Was then after the cut off, so the win didnt register. Annoying. 
I like how they’ve added the 40 game counter now though. 

I would assume it would go down a few levels if not playing Monday - Sunday, wouldn't be surprised if you drop out of Gold

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
6 minutes ago, deej said:
I would assume it would go down a few levels if not playing Monday - Sunday, wouldn't be surprised if you drop out of Gold

I take it's best to just play offline just at weekend if not in weekend league.

Neither is best IMO, you can still play rivals - depends what you prefer really. I usually do a bit of both if I'm playing.

17 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:
21 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
Untradeable division rivals finally paying off. Oh ya fucker.
BCEC54AA-250A-4947-B14B-D91148A4FE04.thumb.jpeg.f36be19eb6fe2985d0d9253a3c506e0b.jpeg

Keeping or selling?

Untradeable, I’ve got a Prem Hybrid squad so fits in perfect. I’ve had utter shite for weeks, got two 81s for Reds again so happy to finally pack something. 

I was considering paying 500k last week for his gold card. Haven’t used him this year but he’s a c**t to play against.