FIFA 20

TheGoon

I got to Gold 3 for rivals this week so was an electrum and a mega pack. Got Asensio in the Electrum and Pepe (Porto defender) in the mega pack. Will get about 10k for the both. Also got Kepa in the mega pack. Not amazing but could have been worse I suppose. 

Meh, I’ve been shite for about a week. Well not shite, I’m still getting wins but not as enjoyable or fluid attacking like I was. I don’t think it’s anything to do with the game for me, I think I’ve just played too many games and burnt myself out. Also I’m pushing up to near division 3 while people have been coming down to do the objectives which has made rivals a sweat. That might have something to do with it. 

I’m just saving all my rivals rewards for whatever Futmas brings now. I got KDB last Xmas day and he was like 500k so no doubt they’ll drop something again. 

5 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
6 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:
What’s everyone think of the new patch? I played four games the night before it with no real complaints, played two games after the patch dropped and it’s made the game unplayable for me.

I'm quite enjoying it. Plenty of high scoring games and it suits my quick passing game.

Been the complete opposite for me, no consistency to the passing half the time.

Black Futmas starts today, I'm hoping there are some decent SBC's because i've got hardly any coins and i'm not buying any Fifa points!
Aye, f**k splashing on points. I'm really hoping all the Black Friday hype hasan't been based around them releasing 100k packs etc. I'm hoping for decent, affordable SBCs.

Has anyone tried any of the league SBCs yet? Some of the players you get in return look like beasts. Tonali in particular is really catching my eye but I'm not sure I'm wanting to splurge coins on him.

Aye, f**k splashing on points. I'm really hoping all the Black Friday hype hasan't been based around them releasing 100k packs etc. I'm hoping for decent, affordable SBCs.

Has anyone tried any of the league SBCs yet? Some of the players you get in return look like beasts. Tonali in particular is really catching my eye but I'm not sure I'm wanting to splurge coins on him.

The Uruguayan RB in the Saudi league looks a beast. Could potentially link him to Godin and RTTF Torreira.

The Uruguayan RB in the Saudi league looks a beast. Could potentially link him to Godin and RTTF Torreira.
His card is probably the best RB card in the game outside of Zanetti. The only reason I don't fancy him is because I don't really want to shuffle my team around to accommodate a full back.

47 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

That's exactly what it will be. 😑

I completed the Serie A SBC for Tonali. His stats look great and he's more defensive than Pjanic so should help balance out my midfield, which was a little attacking until now. Haven't had a chance to try him out yet but will do tonight.

I already had 10 teams prepped before release, and about half the players for most other teams, so it didn't cost me too much.

Also have Battaglia from the LIGA Nos SBC, again I've not tried him out yet. It was all done in advance, bidding on silvers, so didn't cost much but the packs the league SBC's are giving out now are awful.

I'd hope for some reasonable player SBC's this weekend but don't expect any to be cheap, given that they're aimed at people buying points.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

18 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

What’s everyone think of the new patch? I played four games the night before it with no real complaints, played two games after the patch dropped and it’s made the game unplayable for me.

Lost 4-3 and 6-5 with an absolutely honking German team last night chasing a gold weekly challenge. So it Worked in my favour. 

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

2 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

That's exactly what it will be. 😑

I think they'll put in certain sweeteners to try and entice people to open packs, but the core of the promo will be "look at these big shiny packs everyone!" 

I may open one, but the lightning rounds really are fucking cack.  I've always found that opening packs at peak times is worse than when it's quieter, and during these rounds you're going to have a million other people opening.  Odds will undoubtedly be down given the weight of packs being opened, to stop things getting unbalanced.  

You'll get a couple of SBCs thrown in, but probably not too much.  More interested in seeing if there's any more objectives thrown up.

10 minutes ago, forameus said:

I think they'll put in certain sweeteners to try and entice people to open packs, but the core of the promo will be "look at these big shiny packs everyone!" 

I may open one, but the lightning rounds really are fucking cack.  I've always found that opening packs at peak times is worse than when it's quieter, and during these rounds you're going to have a million other people opening.  Odds will undoubtedly be down given the weight of packs being opened, to stop things getting unbalanced.  

You'll get a couple of SBCs thrown in, but probably not too much.  More interested in seeing if there's any more objectives thrown up.

First one is up. 

Rare Gold Pack, 12 items, 25k/500 Points.

Just now, forameus said:

Ooft...haud me back, need to pack myself with 7500 Fifa Points so I can max out those bad boys...

Aye, pish. As it was pay day I thought I'd get involved (cause I'm a fucking mug), 4600 points for £28 off cdkeys... not using them on that anyway. Hopefully some decent SBCs soon