FIFA 20

TheGoon

Looks like there is a very tasty TOTW incoming. I’m no too hopeful of getting another good Red IF tbh after my 14 wins got me two 81 rated cards last week :lol: 

I will have enough for a 86+ rated upgrade if I pack shite Reds, so 3 chances to get disappointed this week :lol: 

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

42 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Looks like there is a very tasty TOTW incoming. I’m no too hopeful of getting another good Red IF tbh after my 14 wins got me two 81 rated cards last week :lol:

I will have enough for a 86+ rated upgrade if I pack shite Reds, so 3 chances to get disappointed this week :lol:

You’re filling me with lots of hope given my pack luck is shite as it is, but then again I played to Silver 1 my first weekend league last year and got Van Dijk so I suppose there’s a small chance.

34 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I assume you can save your icon tokens from this batch of icons to use on the next batch when they are released? I'm not really sure I want any of the current ones after picking up Carlos and it means I could go for one of the top ones in the next drop.

Nah don’t think you can mate. Take Guardiola though, he’s alright.