FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’ve finished the Portuguese one so I’m up to 8 swaps. Do I get one more and go for Nesta? Or just get Guardiola? A lot of my team is Serie A so maybe Nesta would be good? Although Skriniar and Godin have been decent for me.

My advice to folks where possible for XB1/PS is use the apps for the console so on the Xbox app I just send a copy/paste message to folk saying I'm doing objectives whether be Serie A for Politano, Icon Swaps or any of the week objectives. If I'm not playing for the win but know you are, I will give you the win, as long as I can get what I need in return. I get fair bit of flak but fair few want a hand in return. Not sure if anyone does that here, but thought I'd say, plus only icon swaps I'll go for are the rivals ones but take my time with them.

37 minutes ago, GISALEGEND said:

My advice to folks where possible for XB1/PS is use the apps for the console so on the Xbox app I just send a copy/paste message to folk saying I'm doing objectives whether be Serie A for Politano, Icon Swaps or any of the week objectives. If I'm not playing for the win but know you are, I will give you the win, as long as I can get what I need in return. I get fair bit of flak but fair few want a hand in return. Not sure if anyone does that here, but thought I'd say, plus only icon swaps I'll go for are the rivals ones but take my time with them.

I tried to message someone once during a match and it timed me out of the game! The lesson was learned, just play properly!

Barella and Orsic from my rewards. Both look like decent enough cards but wouldn't really get near my team. Orsic could be a decent sub I suppose.

Marcelo and Douglas Costa were the best from the packs. I actually use Costa quite a lot so just kept the 1st owner card and punted my old boy.

Edited to add: upon fully reviewing Orsic's stats he looks ridiculously good. How the hell is he only a 82!? Still wont fit in my team but he'll most definitely be making the bench.

14 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

345k for the Ninja, not bad tbh, will come down a fair chunk.

This market's mental.  The 85 came out with a ridiculous price range, so was extinct for a couple of days.  Raised the price range, it bounced a little, but then settled back down to the original 70k it was with the price range.  Now for a plus 1 across face stats, it's up to 345k.  I know that'll come down, but surely not by much.  Doubt I'll get him, unless I pack him.

Alex Telles from picks. Nice card, I could probably get him in my team next to Nesta but I would need to buy a base icon as well to have his chemistry at 10. Which I can just about afford.

Orsic the other but I don't play with wingers so he's not much good to me.

Absolutely nothing from packs.

Edit: Squad, I've gone with Shearer in the middle, I played goretzka in there. His runs into the box were excellent and he was a decent source of goals. If shearer makes the same runs his finishing should be on another planet. 

IMG_8467.thumb.PNG.5299f9ff8c2861d986910c7ee1b0ceea.PNG

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

This market's mental.  The 85 came out with a ridiculous price range, so was extinct for a couple of days.  Raised the price range, it bounced a little, but then settled back down to the original 70k it was with the price range.  Now for a plus 1 across face stats, it's up to 345k.  I know that'll come down, but surely not by much.  Doubt I'll get him, unless I pack him.
I'm assuming his price is high because you can start him at CDM without having to move him in game and also you can start him anywhere up to striker.

4 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:
1 hour ago, forameus said:

I'm assuming his price is high because you can start him at CDM without having to move him in game and also you can start him anywhere up to striker.

Ahhhhh...I didn't notice he was a CAM.  Assumed he was still RW.  That definitely explains it.  Will stick with my RM.

18 hours ago, Wardy said:

Van de Beek is in! Will deffo get him. Especially since I just sold the old Orsic card for 21.75k after picking him up for 10.5k last night. Clearly some poor sod thought they were getting this weeks version (Whos 3 rating higher) 😂😂😂

He was going for 85k on PS last night due to his stats.

I got Giggs instant regret tbh after the game i played last night.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I grinded my ass off to get rank one rewards from rivals last night. Took tradeable and my best return was Harry fucking Maguire 🙄

This is why I don’t bother with champs.

Yeah I got Perin from Rank 4 so completely not worth it. I just play enough online to either get the 3.5k and a couple of packs or the 27.5k in coins. Can’t be arsed with folks ridiculous teams against me and the way people play. Although it can be decent when you actually have a decent game against someone on a Similar level. A rarity though. 

Got myself back up to 100k using bronze pack method after rinsing coins on Bundesliga SBC. Only got Paderborn To go, which I’ll maybe do tonight. Started my Turkish super liga squad battle icon swap. Should get that done, then it’s Nesta or Guardiola. Undecided.

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Did all the Marquee Matchups tonight. Lenglet. And Matuidi the highlights. Not bad for spending roughly 500 coins to complete them. 

Lenglet going for roughly 70k-75k the now. Perfect.

Think yourself lucky. The best I got was Seb Coates 😂