FIFA 20

TheGoon

On 04/11/2019 at 05:50, IrishBhoy said:

Genuinely just interested to know, and you don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to,  but how much real money has been spent on that team to class it as cheapish?

In my experience those scream cards are as rare as hens teeth, and that’s an excellent team if you have been able to put it together on the cheap. It may just be that I have ridiculously bad pack luck and others have been slightly more lucky, but I’m starting to think these Youtubers that are pulling Messis and Ronaldos every other day are on the EA payroll, it would make sense for them to showcase to a wide audience that these cards are achievable when the reality is that the chances of packing one are horrifically slim  

£80 on release date. I generally do that every year then just save players for trading. I previously held onto 50+ totw players however this has been extremely slow this year. I have packed Pogba, Son and Ramos (x2). Ironically none of those pulls were from the £80, but from marquee matchups. 

I usually buy 100 x 83 players under 1000 coins on open bid during rewards. They always sell double buy now. I made loads on Joao Moutinho. I had 100 of him bought for 1200 and have since sold. I have sold everything I had though, including the team I had. Black Friday crash always due a few weeks early and I’ll buy back when the crash before the predicted crash comes along. 

On 09/11/2019 at 08:22, RandomGuy. said:

No rewards for me this week, not touched the game in well over a week.

If any of you see me talking about buying FIFA 21 next year, can you pls remind me of this post to prevent me wasting my money?

Thanks, bye.

See you next year.

20 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Possibly another Radja IF on the way, 3 assists according to Live Score.

18 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Scored as well.

Image result for vince mcmahon chair gif"

15 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This game is mental. I had 13 wins with 7 games to go and it took me sweating till the last game to get the win. 

Exactly the same. 7 games to get one win to get to 14.

Last game went two up within 10 mins and the guy quit. Was delighted with that particular rage quit.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:28, Francesc Fabregas said:

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my skill button has stopped working in career mode. I thought it might have been the joypad but I changed it and it still wasn't working. The skill button seems to work in normal games but will not work in career mode. Hopeless.

I started a second career game after downloading a patch but the same thing happened - from one game to the next, with no explanation, the skill button stopped working again. What's the point.

Just to say folks for the SPFL fans in here Doidge in a FIFA view could see him be an IF on Wednesday, to help justify why he gets in, as luckily not many others got hat-tricks or stood out, see what happens of course, Used his image with the matchball which sadly they won't add in FIFA but if happened and someone wanted their own card of him I am sure that can be added.

DOIDGE (1).png

The new Icon Swap objectives are out. More or less the same as the last time although the Rivals games require 4 wins instead of 3 games to get the card. The only one that looks like it could difficult is in the single player section, Win 5 games with 11 EFL (ENG2) players on Legendary. All that being said it depends on what Icon that you are after. I've got my eye on Hagi, (just because, you know its Hagi), but unless you really want the Drogba card any card should be in reach.

The new Icon Swap objectives are out. More or less the same as the last time although the Rivals games require 4 wins instead of 3 games to get the card. The only one that looks like it could difficult is in the single player section, Win 5 games with 11 EFL (ENG2) players on Legendary. All that being said it depends on what Icon that you are after. I've got my eye on Hagi, (just because, you know its Hagi), but unless you really want the Drogba card any card should be in reach.
After grinding out the last ones to get a Roberto Carlos, I'm not sure I'll bother with these ones. I pretty much cleared out my club recently to make some upgrades so I'd be playing with some absolute shanner cards unless I manage to bag some decent first owned cards from my rewards.

I have 10 tokens (I didnt even attempt Bundesliga or Ligue 1 with the team I had) and i thought another 10 would be good to get me Carlos and Nesta for the first set, however now it looks like I'm only going to achieve 9 this time around unless I can be bothered with legendary or I get some good first owned Bundesliga or Ligue 1 players.

Maybe I should just get someone like Rivaldo and have my end game CAM from now onwards.

13 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

First one I completed was the Championship squad on Legendary. Lost the first match, then just won 5 in a row. You can get round it by subbing on your better players. I subbed on Dyblala, in form Bergwijn and Allan the first time and Dybala scored late on. Definitely easier than I thought it was going to be, as I usually just stick to world class on squad battles. 

13 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I missed that Legendary requirement...f**k me, that will be difficult.  The Championship players I have are utter guff.

Completed two of them last night though.  Had an all first owner PL squad ready to go of pretty good quality, and blitzed through four wins in a row.  Will try and batter through as many Rivals ones as I can until rewards, then move onto the single player ones.  

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I missed that Legendary requirement...f**k me, that will be difficult.  The Championship players I have are utter guff.

Completed two of them last night though.  Had an all first owner PL squad ready to go of pretty good quality, and blitzed through four wins in a row.  Will try and batter through as many Rivals ones as I can until rewards, then move onto the single player ones.  

Just get Mitrovic. 1000 coins. Hattrick in my final match. 

12 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Just get Mitrovic. 1000 coins. Hattrick in my final match. 

Was just checking the Championship on futbin and prices look remarkably low, would've thought people would be clambering all over that kind of card.  

3 minutes ago, deej said:

Anyone know if you can double up? I.E. If I have a squad of Eleven first owned players, and 7+ are Premier League, will that count towards both of the objectives?

Absolutely.  I did a full 11 first owned for PL and unlocked the two at the same time.  YOu could probably even do 3 if those 11 were Champions League players, with 7 from the PL.  Didn't think EA would do something that allowed you to stack like that to be honest.

22 minutes ago, forameus said:

Was just checking the Championship on futbin and prices look remarkably low, would've thought people would be clambering all over that kind of card.  

Absolutely.  I did a full 11 first owned for PL and unlocked the two at the same time.  YOu could probably even do 3 if those 11 were Champions League players, with 7 from the PL.  Didn't think EA would do something that allowed you to stack like that to be honest.

Thought about this but would be pricey, I've got 11 UCL players now but only 2 are EPL