FIFA 20

TheGoon

6 hours ago, deej said:

It's just a horrendous Captcha system to prove you're human. If you can make out what is at the front, get that as the right way up.

You're not the only one 

Is that like one of those tests?

I see a bloodhound being carried on the back of a dragon.

My mate packed RTTF Eder Militao the spawny c**t, so tilted, I chucked some points on. First pack is a walkout...Benzema, with Muller in the pack and I’m thinking f**k sake here we go again. Second pack, walkout....Aubameyang. Ok I’ll take that thanks.

No rewards for me this week, not touched the game in well over a week.

If any of you see me talking about buying FIFA 21 next year, can you pls remind me of this post to prevent me wasting my money?

Thanks, bye.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

Surely the Vardy was a mistake ? As soon as I seen it was 83 rates squad I done it. Cost me grand total of 0 coins.

Will make a good sub for end of game.

That was my thinking so I completed it quick expecting it to be taken down but they will be loading more expensive stuff on soon which will even it out.

Vardy is a tad average in game though.

Joe Gomez SBC is a absolute  piss take.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

No rewards for me this week, not touched the game in well over a week.

If any of you see me talking about buying FIFA 21 next year, can you pls remind me of this post to prevent me wasting my money?

Thanks, bye.

Come back in a month or so and whatever patch they have created will have changed the game completely!!!

Come back in a month or so and whatever patch they have created will have changed the game completely!!!
I hope this a fact.

Changing players is a joke. Still like salad building but online play isnt for me , I'm in division 7 with a basic team ( posted before and not changed it ) but when I lose or concede my anger isnt healthy.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I hope this a fact.

Changing players is a joke. Still like salad building but online play isnt for me , I'm in division 7 with a basic team ( posted before and not changed it ) but when I lose or concede my anger isnt healthy.

I'm in div 8 with this team, online I now either get pumped or dish one out I don't often get a good even game. Getting the icon swaps was brutal though using teams which weren't great certainly unearthed some anger issues.

20191110_115422.jpg

20191110_115436.jpg

I did a few of the advanced challenges last night and managed to pack Road the Final Mahrez. I was thinking about selling him but I could combine him with Rare Champions League Mane and POTM Vardy (or standard Kane) for a pretty decent front 3. I would just need to sort out the rest of the team behind!

I did a few of the advanced challenges last night and managed to pack Road the Final Mahrez. I was thinking about selling him but I could combine him with Rare Champions League Mane and POTM Vardy (or standard Kane) for a pretty decent front 3. I would just need to sort out the rest of the team behind!

I would keep Mahrez his value will only go up and with a couple upgrades he’s definitely end game material