FIFA 20

TheGoon

After really struggling I found a formation that seems to be working. Got all the offline Icon swaps but one so attempting the online ones, first 3 game with 7 Bundesliga first owns and 3 losses in tight games. Think it will take a bit of luck and getting down to div 10 to get the online ones but at least the games are more fun now i can compete a little. 

35 minutes ago, thomas said:

After really struggling I found a formation that seems to be working. Got all the offline Icon swaps but one so attempting the online ones, first 3 game with 7 Bundesliga first owns and 3 losses in tight games. Think it will take a bit of luck and getting down to div 10 to get the online ones but at least the games are more fun now i can compete a little. 

I think you only have till Friday out to get all the current Online Icon Swaps as a new season starts then and YES, it some of them are a nightmare (French league, i'm looking at you!)

nb Did the EPL one in 3/3 ha ha

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I think you only have till Friday out to get all the current Online Icon Swaps as a new season starts then and YES, it some of them are a nightmare (French league, i'm looking at you!)

nb Did the EPL one in 3/3 ha ha

I'll keep playing on and see what I manage to get done. I take it the swap players carry onto the next season?

Got the epl and Bundesliga online icon swaps done and need one more win for the la liga, should get la liga finished and get at least one more done before Friday not a bad return considering I doubted getting any.

Battered through the single player icon swaps this weekend so I could earn enough tokens to get the dream-boat that is Nesta. Definitely an upgrade on Sule.

I have £40k coins currently, I've also just packed Mertens in the UEFA Marquee Match Ups who is currently on my transfer list. Should get the most of 100k for him.

Not sure where I can really upgrade, possibly Alaba in the LB position. There's  obviously Lewandowski, I don't think he would necessarily be better for my team then Werner who is lethal.

Edit; Werner got a hattrick on Saturday, good chance he will get in the TOTW. That will be a card to work towards, hopefully get lucky from WL rewards.

IMG_8452.thumb.PNG.ea890ffcd05bded6c4b3513c3663eacf.PNG

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

3 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Not sure where I can really upgrade, possibly Alaba in the LB position. There's  obviously Lewandowski, I don't think he would necessarily be better for my team then Werner who is lethal.

Edit; Werner got a hattrick on Saturday, good chance he will get in the TOTW. That will be a card to work towards, hopefully get lucky from WL rewards.

Werner got 3 assists as well on Saturday. He 100% will have to be in TOTW

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 ultimate team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 main menu.”

Had this for the last hour or so. Can’t access the app either. Says there is no team linked to that account. 

27 minutes ago, Wardy said:

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 ultimate team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 main menu.”

Had this for the last hour or so. Can’t access the app either. Says there is no team linked to that account. 

That is what I have been getting - happened maybe an hour ago.

Glad it's not just me!