FIFA 20

TheGoon

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Free kicks. Can get them on target but to actual give the keeper any issues I'm struggling with

Scored a free kick the other night with Danilo, albeit on squad battle. I’ve no idea how I actually did it. 😂

Nothing in SB packs. Still not had a walkout surely at some point I will get rewarded massivley.

got 11 Icon swaps just cant decide between Giggs and Roberto Carlos. Open to suggestions at this stage as not started to build a team.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

Nothing in SB packs. Still not had a walkout surely at some point I will get rewarded massivley.

got 11 Icon swaps just cant decide between Giggs and Roberto Carlos. Open to suggestions at this stage as not started to build a team.

Think I’ll go Carlos. It basically means I’ll have LB sorted for a very long time and the full backs aren’t really a position to spend a lot of coins on.

Got to level whatever it was that gives you a league specific pack as a reward.  Seething that it's only La Liga, Bundesliga and PL as an option and not Serie A, so take PL in a huff, since there's so many overpowered players there.  Maybe I'd get Aguero Scream or something.

It's a board at least...

He's Argentinian...

Oh f**k it's Premier League, surely not...

CB...f**k

Oh well, Otamendi is a not bad Ultimate Scream option, should do for first owner objectives or something.

Open the rest of the pack, and Virgil van Dijks big munter of a face is there too.  In a fucking untradeable pack.  So in just those players, I'd have had 1million coins.  b*****d.

Great luck, will see if I can move my team around to some kind of hybrid, may as well use them.

I'd imagine he'll go higher once he's out of packs at the end of the week.  Guess it depends who goes into the next team and whether there's a better option.  When it gets to that kind of money though...I'd be very inclined to sell and roll about in all those virtual coins like Donald Fucking Duck.

I found selling in the hype worked best. I did it with Futures Sancho last year, sold for 950k within an hour of him being in packs, within a week he was down to 700k.

IMG_8420.thumb.PNG.bac5d9a5ed1e51c2e9ac76416b54c237.PNG

I got to 14 wins with 4 games to spare. Won the next game and lost the last two to stay at Gold 3. 14 wins is always the aim for me.

I'm really enjoying my team at the moment, its not the best 11 in the world but its great fun. That's the first time I've probably actually enjoyed doing the weekend league, gameplay is good at the moment.

Most of you are jammy c*nts with the pack luck you have had. Saying that, I got Cancelo from a basic gold pack which was a decent lift.

Couple of Rivals games and I'll have my qualification for the WL.  Got to get 9 wins at least to get that last Swaps token.  Can't say I'm looking forward to getting to 8 and then shitting the bed.
I've got that one to complete as well, final one to do. Will probably finish on 8 as that's how bad I've been at FIFA recently

The objectives are slowly killing me, I was a comfortable Div 3 player last year and now I'm in division 5 with my good team and can hold my own, the minute I try one of my diddy first owned teams I'm losing 3 0 at least. Might just relegate myself to div 7 then work back up doing the objectives.

Still have La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and fut champions tokens to get. May just stick on 8 and get 3 from the next batch for Carlos.

For those Rivals objectives, what worked for me (admittedly, I had a decent number of 75-79 rated first-owned players as I store guys that are discard price) was setting out the four most usable first-owned cards I had from the bunch, working them (along with three of the guff ones) into whichever formation suited chemistry best and buying four fairly cheap but usable cards from that league for the remaining positions. Fire three of the best players from your main team on the bench, set up a game plan within custom tactics with your preferred formation under "attacking", then go "attacking" straight from kick off. Sub off the three guff players for the three better ones from your main team, and you're pretty much good to go. Of course, you'll still probably not be as strong as you usually would but doing this for all the leagues saw me right.