FIFA 20

TheGoon

5 hours ago, forameus said:

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-20-icon-swaps-list-objectives-rewards/

I tell a lie, it's Liam Donnely of Motherwell, not a Ross County player.  Curiously there's also Donald Love.  If EA want to have the second lot be nationality based, we could get a Scottish First Owner objective.

If Ally Gilchrist is our former player, hes also Scottish. 

Ultimate Scream packs are out for this year. I remember picking up Abdulrahman last year, his base stats were crap but when he was fully boosted he was a great super sub who was almost as good as Musa.

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Man all those scream cards are expensive as f**k, I can only imagine the £££ people are firing into the game in the hope they get one. There is a 2nd batch next Friday, let’s hope there are some more affordable ones. 

Romagnoli looks relatively affordable. He’ll definitely be getting purchased shortly.

Just trying to build up some coin by playing squad battles and stuff. My current squad. Should get healthy reward on Monday, as I’m currently ranked Elite 1 on squad battles. 2 mega packs and 30k coin.

Also completed the hybrid nations SBC. Got Mertens in the mega pack and 13k for completing all 4. Not a bad days work.

F4A1E84C-6906-40AC-8A7E-728AAF4EE6D0.png

So to follow on, ended up getting 110k for Mertens. Sold Lopes from Lyon also for 6k. Will sell Sirigu and bring in Handanovic for my hyrbrid team. 

Probably sell my Malen Hunter card and get his TOTW card instead. 

Edited by Wardy

Just trying to build up some coin by playing squad battles and stuff. My current squad. Should get healthy reward on Monday, as I’m currently ranked Elite 1 on squad battles. 2 mega packs and 30k coin.
Also completed the hybrid nations SBC. Got Mertens in the mega pack and 13k for completing all 4. Not a bad days work.
F4A1E84C-6906-40AC-8A7E-728AAF4EE6D0.thumb.png.f2ca1480124aee2bdb4f89a7cdfcdd30.png

Very similar team to mines. I much prefer Depay in CAM compared to Ziyech. Also in form Bergwijn at CAM is decent also.

I wish I was good enough to choose to stop at 14. I was punching the air when I won game number 30 to sneak into Gold 3.

The number of EPL pace merchant teams is utterly insane though. Obviously it's helped by objectives, but I think the mix of teams in Rivals isn't too bad but the Weekend League is something else.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Gold pack from Amazon was ok I suppose. I got Lopes from Lyon again... 😩

Mega pack wise I got a TOTW Cheryshev in the first then Joao Moutinho in the second. Got Morata in same pack. 

Also every pack I seem to open Alan fucking Ljajic is waiting on me. The p***k. 

Edited to add, I got Mitrovic in one of the packs and after listing him start bid 300 someone paid the 10k max bid for him with seconds to spare...

Edited by Wardy