FIFA 20

TheGoon

48 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Think I’m done with this. The delay is an absolute disgrace. They released an update and it feels even worse than before.
This game will be dead before Xmas, it’s as bad as FIFA 19, shame coz I initially enjoyed it

I have noticed the delay and just general poor gameplay in both Squad battles and Online last couple days. Worst it has been.

I just about binned the disc after the last few nights as I almost went down 2 divisions after a number of bad defeats. Managed to turn things round by swapping the forwards. Out went Kane and Griezmann and in came Diego Costa  and Inaki Williams. Could just be psychological but Williams is a total beast , scored a hat trick on his debut and has changed my results. Probably going to sell Griezmann as he just doesn’t fit into my formation (442 with a few tweaks to the balance in defence and attack).

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

I just about binned the disc after the last few nights as I almost went down 2 divisions after a number of bad defeats. Managed to turn things round by swapping the forwards. Out went Kane and Griezmann and in came Diego Costa  and Inaki Williams. Could just be psychological but Williams is a total beast , scored a hat trick on his debut and has changed my results. Probably going to sell Griezmann as he just doesn’t fit into my formation (442 with a few tweaks to the balance in defence and attack).

It’s not psychological, Williams is in fact just a beast.

Took untradeables and got Dzeko, Illicic, Sokratis and Bernardo Silva. Already had Silva untradeable so just did Vela for the icon swaps objective.

Forgot it was rewards day. I've zero pack luck so went with the 32k coins.

Really need to upgrade my defence so aiming to get a couple of decent players out that. Knowing me I'll spunk the load on Pjanic then realise hes half the price somewhere else.

EDIT: Skriniar and Bonucci for £20k combined, happy with that.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Anyone finding the button delay horrendous since the new update? Obviously there were flaws in the game previously but since the update whoever I’m controlling seems to take a few extra strides before passing/shooting. If nothing improves I think I’ll be getting call of duty earlier than I originally thought.

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That Ligue 1 POTM player looks like a decent super sub.

Its remarkable, but I've already been destroyed by him. 2-0 up when he presumably came on, he gets a hat trick and I end up drawing 3-3.

This years Emineke/Musa.

Screenshot_20191018-090538_Companion.thumb.jpg.1d368b9ec10bae871c8c29d015ce9026.jpgScreenshot_20191018-090558_Companion.thumb.jpg.4e8405e32b892d8e765985a69b7ff0bd.jpg

My current squad. Has me pretty settled in Division 5 now, dragged myself away from relegation but never do well enough to think about getting higher.