FIFA 20

TheGoon

He might be 75 rated, but Rafael Leão is an absolute beast for me. 
9D364410-74B5-4CA4-88D7-F7B7D13553B4.thumb.png.8349cd82b2680bd5b0e7ede39d03c687.png
What’s everyone going for in icon swaps then? There’s no way I’m going to manage all twenty four tokens, so I think Drogba is out of the question
I really want baby Carlos at left back for 11 tokens but I'm not sure if I can be bothered with all the boring first owner objectives they have put up, most of the objectives are fairly poor tbh.

3 hours ago, Dazzle said:
7 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:
He might be 75 rated, but Rafael Leão is an absolute beast for me. 
9D364410-74B5-4CA4-88D7-F7B7D13553B4.thumb.png.8349cd82b2680bd5b0e7ede39d03c687.png
What’s everyone going for in icon swaps then? There’s no way I’m going to manage all twenty four tokens, so I think Drogba is out of the question

I really want baby Carlos at left back for 11 tokens but I'm not sure if I can be bothered with all the boring first owner objectives they have put up, most of the objectives are fairly poor tbh.

Yeah he’s very tempting. Ferdinand is too, but if you take Carlos, you have enough tokens left for someone like Guardiola too.

I quite like them tbh. I’ve already done the win three rivals games with a squad from EPL, Serie A and Bundesliga and the score twenty and play twenty objectives.

Squad Battles rewards out - I only played a bit on Saturday and Sunday morning, so happy to get a couple of premium gold jumbo packs out of it..

Fahrmann in the first one, who I've already got. And Ryan Fraser in the second. Who I've already got. 

Oh well.

On 12/10/2019 at 21:11, RandomGuy. said:

Glad it's not just me.

It's back to the bad old days of just chucking two fast wingers on, running in a straight line, fake cross, pass across goal, tap in. 

Virtually every game has Saint-Maximan doing this and Pukki tapping in.

So, so, so annoying.

Glad to read I'm not the only one experiencing (and losing my shit) over this!

I have gabriel paulista and Stefan Savic at centre back - both rated 82 and not exactly carthorses - but I struggle to deal with tap in goals as well. The amount of times I put in a standing tackle as well and then all deflects off the striker into their path for a clear shot at goal is infuriating too.

I'm aiming for Ian Wright (even though he's a moron as a pundit) as I'm making an Arsenal team. I’m still hoping to scrape enough together to complete POTM Aubameyang, even though his stat increase is pretty poor.

It’s a shame that even if I collect all 24 tokens, the balance (8) can only get me Schmeichel, Okocha or Guardiola. I’d even have preferred pack options, like FUT Swaps last year, over another icon I don’t want. Completed the squad battles icon objectives over the weekend and will make a start on the rivals objectives this week.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

For anyone who plays career mode, does anyone get sacked as soon as they offer a player an improved contract?

I was playing as RB Leipzig and Werner had only a few months left on his deal. I offered a new contract which he accepted but I then get a message saying his contract is terminated - something to do with him being on a better deal than everyone else which isn't good for squad morale. If anyone has encountered this, how do you get round it as it makes it nearly impossible to keep your best players.

I'd had a couple of weeks of no issues with the game but now back to hating its fucking guts on account of how stupid it can be sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

For anyone who plays career mode, does anyone get sacked as soon as they offer a player an improved contract?

I was playing as RB Leipzig and Werner had only a few months left on his deal. I offered a new contract which he accepted but I then get a message saying his contract is terminated - something to do with him being on a better deal than everyone else which isn't good for squad morale. If anyone has encountered this, how do you get round it as it makes it nearly impossible to keep your best players.

I'd had a couple of weeks of no issues with the game but now back to hating its fucking guts on account of how stupid it can be sometimes.

You dont get around it. It's a bug that's been in the game since beta.

Search #FixCareerMode

Does anyone else get XP disappearing after UT glitches out? Twice now I've been due a new level and its kicked me out and I've lost about 1000xp.

Have they given me too many points then taken them off, or have I been shafted and lost points I cant get back?

36 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’d avoid him, he’s got 36 agility 😂

Is that changed from last year?  If not, still do him.  Until I got Maldini back he was brilliant.  I only really let go of him when 19 got boring and I fired him into icon SBCs to get packs.  

I'm going for Nesta and Pirlo to build up my Beautiful Italian b*****ds team.

7 minutes ago, forameus said:

Is that changed from last year?  If not, still do him.  Until I got Maldini back he was brilliant.  I only really let go of him when 19 got boring and I fired him into icon SBCs to get packs.  

I'm going for Nesta and Pirlo to build up my Beautiful Italian b*****ds team.

I’m not sure. I had Nesta in my team on 18 and he was a beast, but I’ve heard he’s shocking this year.

Anyone every tried getting a hunter card on the transfer market? Near impossible. Every time you buy now it expires...

Next pack from Amazon I only a TOTW Grillitsch from Hoffenheim. Hmm. 2 packs from squad battle rewards I got were Benedetto and Yuri Berchiche...meh.

On 13/10/2019 at 20:19, RandomGuy. said:

For all those who play career mode, theres no patches expected for that in the next week.

It means that it's likely that both forms of career mode will have been unplayable for the first month of release.

EA staff has responded by blocking anyone who asks them for an update claiming its "personal abuse".

The last FIFA I bought was 13, because I’m not bothered about playing online and I’m only interested in the career modes. I decided after that glitch ridden mess that I would never get it again until they made an acceptable career mode and I’m truly stunned to see they’re still putting out a fundamentally broken game every single year and making no attempt to fix it.