FIFA 20

TheGoon

The packs have been very rewarding tonight. Kane and De Gea an hour ago and Just picked up Son in the marquee match ups. None of whom fit into my Spanish based squad. Tempted to start an EPL squad or sell Son. (He is going for around 500k at the moment).

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it in Player Career mode? 

It's been a known bug since last year that your player will randomly drop to 0 star skill level for no reason. Wouldnt be surprised if the bugs now moved to Manager Career mode aswell tbh.

It is in Player Career mode, aye.

I'd never really played it before and was quite looking forward to building my avatar but being unable to use the skill button is frustrating and has turned me off it. The game feels a bit buggy and unfinished in parts. I hope the next patch can fix it but given that you've described it as a "known bug", this augurs ill.

34 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

The packs have been very rewarding tonight. Kane and De Gea an hour ago and Just picked up Son in the marquee match ups. None of whom fit into my Spanish based squad. Tempted to start an EPL squad or sell Son. (He is going for around 500k at the moment).

I also just packed Rashford in a two player upgrade pack, I already had him so freed up 72k. Happy days.

Marquee match up gave me Rashford, Jordi alba and Pepe(the Arsenal one). 85k for Rashford, 74k for Alba and 60k for Pepe. I guess I can't complain too much about that, thought it best to cash in and use the coins to bolster my squad.

Quick question as I never played weekend league last year - once I have the 2000 points, have I qualified for all weekend leagues or just one and need to keep qualifying after I've entered one?

30 minutes ago, deej said:

Quick question as I never played weekend league last year - once I have the 2000 points, have I qualified for all weekend leagues or just one and need to keep qualifying after I've entered one?

Once you claim your points to enter the WL, they'll be reset to 0.

However, if you get 14 wins or more (from 30 games) part of your rewards will be 2000 points so you'll be able to enter the next competition.

If you get under 14 wins, you'll get a certain amount of points back. I think 11-13 wins gets you 1500 points this year, so you'd have another 500 to earn through Rivals again.

That will scale down to 1000, 500 points etc depending on how many/few wins you get this weekend.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Once you claim your points to enter the WL, they'll be reset to 0.

However, if you get 14 wins or more (from 30 games) part of your rewards will be 2000 points so you'll be able to enter the next competition.

If you get under 14 wins, you'll get a certain amount of points back. I think 11-13 wins gets you 1500 points this year, so you'd have another 500 to earn through Rivals again.

That will scale down to 1000, 500 points etc depending on how many/few wins you get this weekend.

Cheers. Got ~1200 so won't be in this weekend league but hopefully get over the 2000 barrier this week. No idea what to expect when I do actually play one. 

Is there a cheap league to build a decent rated side from thats good enough in WL?

Stupidly entered and think the gameplay is awful compared to Rivals with delayed passing and shooting also the game picking the wrong passes. Player selection is awful aswell.

Gnabry seems untouchable aswell.

4 hours ago, deej said:

Cheers. Got ~1200 so won't be in this weekend league but hopefully get over the 2000 barrier this week. No idea what to expect when I do actually play one. 

Expect pain ha ha 

I pretty much ignored it for most of last year until the end as I thought the players would be much better. In reality I won around half my games when I realised even with stacked squads there are a lot of bad players on WL.