FIFA 20

TheGoon

13 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

It will be disappointing if there are no league sbcs as it's a good way of earning packs over a long period of time.

It appears their thinking is that the milestones will replace some of the content that has been removed. Shame I used the League SBC to obtain the defensive beast that was Umtiti last year.

They appear to have replaced Fut Swap players with this, which starts on Friday, so that is at least something.

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/fifa-20-icon-swaps-player-tokens/

Edited by mrpaddyx

The game play is better than last year (though that wouldn't be difficult) but I'm the same as Sauzee - already getting bored of it and the content has been poor to non-existent.

Hopefully, Icon Swaps on Friday will liven things up but I have my doubts.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I’m just happy I haven’t bought it this year. Seems to be the general consensus that it’s the poorest it’s been in a while.
I hadn't bought fifa in two years. Thought f**k it will give it a try as got it on the cheap and I game share. First few days thought was alright. Reality however it's a heap of shite.
My connection on any game seems alright. Today and yesterday however keep losing connection. Bylin

I'm horrific at this game. I'm in division 8 and just barely good enough to stay there, it's not enjoyable getting pumped with the odd hard fought victory. I started with a 442 but now found myself trying out other formations in the hope of finding one that clicks a little. I'm finding no matter what I try theres not enough players getting forward, when this inevitably results in the opposition getting position they break ridiculously quickly where my centre halfs are miles apart and a through ball ends up in a one on one, no idea where my midfielders are during the game as the don't seem to be offering any support at either end of the park.

image.png.e5bc563e1c379df61a15d98cc711ab5c.png

image.png.075b922da7c69193ad4e65d9f4987ace.png

Just got ASM in my division rivals pack - happy with that as he currently goes for about 20k and I wasn't sure if he'd be worth it. Fits in perfectly, can also swap him for Bale and maintain 100 Chemistry.

9 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Any reason for the high sale price on him? I cashed in when I packed him. 

As far as I can see, 93 Pace +  Premier League = stupidly high price. 

Also there is a OTW card out for him which I think means there's less of his regular card out, not sure if that makes a difference

As far as I can see, 93 Pace +  Premier League = stupidly high price. 

Also there is a OTW card out for him which I think means there's less of his regular card out, not sure if that makes a difference
His OTW was a SBC.

Think it's what you said before. Quite a few players are like that, i.e Lucas

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my skill button has stopped working in career mode. I thought it might have been the joypad but I changed it and it still wasn't working. The skill button seems to work in normal games but will not work in career mode. Hopeless.

4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my skill button has stopped working in career mode. I thought it might have been the joypad but I changed it and it still wasn't working. The skill button seems to work in normal games but will not work in career mode. Hopeless.

It barely works in FIFA in general. This game is fucked. I was an Gold 1/Elite 3 weekend league and Div 1 player last year, im now struggling to get out of Div 5 with a great squad. Thiers no responsiveness to try play quick football, the skill stick works when it wants and doesnt do what you tell it, Heading is fucked, shooting is fucked, tackling is fucked, menus are fucked, content is fucked.

Im giving it until the next patch then and if its not improved then ill sell my coins and play something else. Rant over

8 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

It barely works in FIFA in general. This game is fucked. I was an Gold 1/Elite 3 weekend league and Div 1 player last year, im now struggling to get out of Div 5 with a great squad. Thiers no responsiveness to try play quick football, the skill stick works when it wants and doesnt do what you tell it, Heading is fucked, shooting is fucked, tackling is fucked, menus are fucked, content is fucked.

Im giving it until the next patch then and if its not improved then ill sell my coins and play something else. Rant over

Unresponsiveness this year is atrocious, It's like they seen they had a release date they had to bring the game out on and just released it unfinished.

I won 4/5 pre rival games to see what league I’d go in and I got put in division 5.
Started really well and was a baw hair off division 4 but I’ve now went on a horrible run where I just can’t seem to break teams down. On the verge of relegation to division 6 but it might be a blessing as I’ll come up against weaker opposition.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

I won 4/5 pre rival games to see what league I’d go in and I got put in division 5.
Started really well and was a baw hair off division 4 but I’ve now went on a horrible run where I just can’t seem to break teams down. On the verge of relegation to division 6 but it might be a blessing as I’ll come up against weaker opposition.

Just wait until an attractive objective comes up that needs Rivals, and watch all the wee VLs deliberately relegate themselves to those divisions so they can get "easier" games. 

It's a shame, because I'd say that if everyone played it honestly, Rivals produces the best balanced games you can get.  So much so that when you do put a run together, you feel like you've actually improved

8 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Is it in Player Career mode? 

It's been a known bug since last year that your player will randomly drop to 0 star skill level for no reason. Wouldnt be surprised if the bugs now moved to Manager Career mode aswell tbh.