FIFA 20

TheGoon

Starting XI and bench. Packed Bale early on, untradeable though unfortunately as I 100% would sell. Good player to have but often shite. 

Got just short of 150k, so going to go for Lloris and Lacazette to continue what was initially my Premier League XI which has accidentally become my French Premier League XI. Will change to 4-2-4 as Haller is lethal as well. 

Will aim to qualify for this weekends league as well, having not played a single WL last season.

image.png

image.png

Anyone recommend any decent RM/RW to fit that team? Bale obviously brings the chemistry down so is better as a sub, Deulofeu is a bit meh.

Edit* Or whether Ederson or Allison would be a better GK than Lloris?

Edited by deej

Starting XI and bench. Packed Bale early on, untradeable though unfortunately as I 100% would sell. Good player to have but often shite. 

Got just short of 150k, so going to go for Lloris and Lacazette to continue what was initially my Premier League XI which has accidentally become my French Premier League XI. Will change to 4-2-4 as Haller is lethal as well. 
Will aim to qualify for this weekends league as well, having not played a single WL last season.
image.png.6b840bf63e963fa0cce43a2cd3a40738.png
image.png.21f82e9db340df6b2d8a851593a83c5d.png
I thought Haller was terrible, I only got him to do the Ndombele objective and ended up buying Ndombele himself as Haller was so bad, Cavani for as cheap as he was, was dynamite for me, 12 goals in 7 games but cant get him too fit now. Benzema is an okay middle ground.

Serge Gnabry is an utter baller btw.

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I thought Haller was terrible, I only got him to do the Ndombele objective and ended up buying Ndombele himself as Haller was so bad, Cavani for as cheap as he was, was dynamite for me, 12 goals in 7 games but cant get him too fit now. Benzema is an okay middle ground.

Serge Gnabry is an utter baller btw.

Haller has 39 in 50 for me. Started off in a lethal partnership with regular Pukki but team seems to do better with one up top. Will see how Lacazette fits in, not sure when I'll play this week so will just buy him when I do in the hope his price comes down slightly.

Fekir is the absolute boy. I’d built a 41212 initially (and with crosses basically not working it made sense) but I’ve just ended up back at the 433 (4) even though La Liga wingers are guff. It’s a bit of a pain.

Cant fecking settle on a team so need ideas. tried to go down the OP route but it was rubbish for me and struggled.

I had a team but got bored of it. all the top end players seem unreachable in value. Had the game since release and only got 88k absolute shite pack luck.

Deceided to add Pukki POTM to the club.

If anyone can suggest players and formations then that would be fantastic. If I end up with enough points for WL it will be a absolute struggle and might need to join the 1 depth club.

It's still not confirmed.  EA came out and basically said "no comment", which you can read into whatever way really.  If they are dropped, I'd expect there to be something to replace it.  If not...well, EA have definitely fucked it.