FIFA 20

TheGoon

13 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

How is Immobile btw? Considering buying him not sure about his mobility (ha) tho.
Papu Gomez is indeed the boy, sticks them in from all angles.

I like him, youve got to play him in a 2 with  a quicker striker but ive got Gomez as CAM and Martinez up with him. his finishing is superb and he holds it up well

1 hour ago, YHallSaint said:

I like him, youve got to play him in a 2 with  a quicker striker but ive got Gomez as CAM and Martinez up with him. his finishing is superb and he holds it up well

Not a fan of two strikers so I think I'll stick with Rebic just now and save for Insigne.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Right I'm giving this a go since I got this for much cheapness.
How do you score free kicks? I'm either shite but I just can't get close.
For Ultimate team is their an app you can use ?

Not sure about the free kicks, still trying to work it out. (I may one day download the instruction manual)

There is brower based ap for computers or an ios ap for iPhone (not sure about Android). Its great for doing SBCs when you are meant to be working.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Anyone else having problems with these sbcs? Or am I just missing something?

Screenshot_20191005-175658_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191005-175701_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191005-175709_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20191005-175706_Companion.jpg

To get the extra chemistry players have to play 10 games for your team. This stumped me last year when I couldn’t complete the loyalty based challenges. 

Ive read that if you get the players in a pack this also gives you the necessary loyality but the playing 10 games method definitely works

Edited by mrpaddyx

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

To get the extra chemistry players have to play 10 games for your team. This stumped me last year when I couldn’t complete the loyalty based challenges. 

Ive read that if you get the players in a pack this also gives you the necessary loyalist but the playing 10 games method doesn’t definitely works

Not sure I'm going to bother using them in games to get that done, think I'll just see if I get luck through packs to complete it.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:
22 hours ago, thomas said:
Not sure I'm going to bother using them in games to get that done, think I'll just see if I get luck through packs to complete it.

Sub them on with 5 to go. If you do it in games your either getting pumped in or strolling you will be fine.

Never though about that, might go down that route.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I feel like I'm the only one on here who's never had an Icon.

Never packed one but did the sbc for one in 19 and got Okocha who added nothing to my squad.

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I feel like I'm the only one on here who's never had an Icon.

A lot of them are not really that great. I accidentially spent 500k on Veron on Fifa 19 and I sold him shortly after as he didn't fit into my team at all.

That being said I did pack Larsen , who was pretty decent for a while. I also did the SBC for Ronaldinho, who was ridiculously good.