FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’ve just went on the app and changed my team name, got 60k. Opened 3 icon packs and got decent players. Not sure if this is legit and this will be my team when starting UT. Very bad chemistry but decent players for selling?

IMG_0359.jpg

1 hour ago, Moo said:

I’ve just went on the app and changed my team name, got 60k. Opened 3 icon packs and got decent players. Not sure if this is legit and this will be my team when starting UT. Very bad chemistry but decent players for selling?

IMG_0359.jpg

Three of those players dont play with the teams on the photo. I got IF Pellegrini in one of my gold packs so going to start off with a Serie A team

5 hours ago, Moo said:

IMG_0359.jpg

If you not logged in then its virtually just a demo you're playing, I got the exact same until I actually signed in properly. 

On 19/09/2019 at 10:36, deej said:

I've always gone with a German/Bundesliga squad, but very tempted with a Scottish/English Premiership type squad this year.. 

What's everyone else going for?

Last year I picked a La Liga based team (imaginatively called FC Spain) as my first few packs had a few decent Spanish players.  It worked out well as the team was a lot of fun to play with and looked a hell of a better that the identikit EPL teams with Aubameyang up front.

I might try create a decent Bundesliga as well as players such as Goretzka look amazing.

Just downing loading the game right now (thank you EA Access).

Edited by mrpaddyx

12 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Last year I picked a La Liga based team (imaginatively called FC Spain) as my first few packs had a few decent Spanish players.  It worked out well as the team was a lot of fun to play with and looked a hell of a better that the identikit EPL teams with Aubameyang up front.

I might try create a decent Bundesliga as well as I like to see how players such as Goretzka look amazing.

Just downing loading the game right now (thank you EA Access).

How are you downloading the game so soon? 

10 hours ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

How are you downloading the game so soon? 

10 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

If youve got EA access you can get a 10 hour free trial just now before its released

This.

Costs £20 per year on the PSN. Pretty decent value as you get a large selection of games to play and early access to stuff like Fifa (10 hour demo in this case).

I played a few games last night. Not to sure about the passing yet as the accuracy difficulty seems to be a bit harder. Possibly it will get better as my team and chemistry improves.