We’re top of the 2019/20 league and you’re no!

35 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

He's always missed when he has time to think.

We still played well for a large chunk of the game, we just don't know how to deal with Caley' professionalism, took the ref a half to get up to speed with it as well.

You're obviously allowed to push n pull as much as you like, time we started doing it back.

On a similar note, we seem to get players going off injured every week. I’ve said for years ICT players need to start leaving the boot in a bit more. Weaken the other teams like we get weakened.

2 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Right c'mon guys , it's getting late.........can all non Arabs GTF oot the hoose emoji248.pngemoji247.pngemoji248.png

Fucking magic in here isn't it? 

I had my fuckin bags packed.....

Edited by MacArab

• 2 weeks later...

Right United,  I’ve been living out of a fucking suitcase for about 3 weeks  now, waiting for the inevitable eviction notice to come through the door.

Do us all a b*****ding favour and give the Pars a fucking pasting tomorrow so we can all unpack and get comfy in here again.

Ta.x

Suitcase suitably unpacked, lifesize poster of Sir L of A back on the wall, and a big fucking pot of Beef Bourgignon stewing on the stove.

Dig in my fellow Arabs, (I hear that Granny has a few crates of Rioja he was a saving for eviction day.... let’s tan it now!!!!)