We’re top of the 2019/20 league and you’re no!

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:59, itzdrk said:

Well in lads, get those Kevin Cawley posters hung up with pride.  

Leave me out a wee bottle of Soco for when the Ayrshire boys move in :wub:

you know fine well that Andy Graham is the page 3 boy  in these parts, kevin is too wee they did him but only got the top of his head in at Asda's instant photo booth

On 09/06/2019 at 00:23, whereismillar said:

you know fine well that Andy Graham is the page 3 boy  in these parts, kevin is too wee they did him but only got the top of his head in at Asda's instant photo booth

None of that post makes sense.

We've completed some interior decorating  with some brand new lino down on the floor. The  custom blinds will eat into our transfer budget a bit but should still have space for about 5 more in the van. The cushions were specifically selected to maximise the potential sell on value as we've heard Dundee United are in the market. Their neighbours might be jealous especially after trying to distract our driver, but we've already shown we're a better destination than the other end of Tannadice Street.

interior.thumb.png.19a34c0d179fe785a4799a5162110ea3.png

On 11/06/2019 at 13:51, LeodhasXD said:

We've completed some interior decorating  with some brand new lino down on the floor. The  custom blinds will eat into our transfer budget a bit but should still have space for about 5 more in the van. The cushions were specifically selected to maximise the potential sell on value as we've heard Dundee United are in the market. Their neighbours might be jealous especially after trying to distract our driver, but we've already shown we're a better destination than the other end of Tannadice Street.

That’s beautiful. Great use of the space. Worth the extra money getting the fabrics that can all be hosed down too. 

Is that real? What is it?

44 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
On 15/06/2019 at 16:53, PB1994 said:
Trust the Ross County fans to have knocked down the house leaving us all with a bloody caravan for this season.

God damn highland jive turkeys!

Surely a caravan would be a step up for most Pars fans.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2019 at 12:33, 1320Lichtie said:

Loved Mortons ground for aslong as I can remember, love that big terrace behind the goal proper old school ground so can't wait to see us play there.

I mind seeing you play there in 'Ton's first game in Division Two after winning Division Three the previous spring. It was taps aff weather. Proper heatwave. I mind Gavin Swankie was playing. Cannot recall what the hell I was doing in Greenock on the opening day of the season though.  

I think he's referring to the fact that you have to amputate your legs from below the knee to be comfortably seated in the main stand. Or simply become Bairnardo or Itzdrk. 
Amputation or become Bairnardo?  Bit of a no brainer.
Nice to see its not just my club and fellow fans that are #boxoffice.

@ me whenever boiz. Peace.

I mind seeing you play there in 'Ton's first game in Division Two after winning Division Three the previous spring. It was taps aff weather. Proper heatwave. I mind Gavin Swankie was playing. Cannot recall what the hell I was doing in Greenock on the opening day of the season though.  

Swankie still here in his 4th spell now [emoji23]

What season would that have been?

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Swankie still here in his 4th spell now emoji23.png

What season would that have been?

2003/04, the season we collapsed.

We played you in the Challenge Cup the week before the league season started and beat you 4-3, after you scored a last minute equaliser and is an even later winner. There was a ridiculous amount of goals in the Morton v Arbroath games that season, with a league game at Cappielow finishing 6-4.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nice to see its not just my club and fellow fans that are #boxoffice.

@ me whenever boiz. Peace.

You’ll have to get used to other fans thinking you’re flash because you have three stands.

• 2 weeks later...