We’re top of the 2019/20 league and you’re no!

512C5EE7-2A5B-4442-BE20-8A38FBD1B17E.jpeg

Once more it’s Alloa making the early running but I reckon they will hold off the seaside duo just below them for a while yet. 

Construction of the new Top of the League Towers is well under way. After the old house was killed with fire after the Paisley mob moved out we had the luxury caravan last year. Sadly the pungent aroma of sex and mutton won’t wash out of the curtains so it’s farewell sweet caravan and hello luxury camper van.

594EB24B-6D12-43F6-9FA9-FB676EC71AF0.jpeg

This van has been generously donated by shorter than average Falkirk fan @Bairnardo. There are no paved roads yet in League One so he will have no use for it any more. It may be a tight squeeze but the portable nature means it can be moved to different parts of Tannadice street throughout the season. 

Stay tuned...

Edited by Shandon Par

So good looking at that league table all official [emoji7]

Cannot wait for trips to the Dundee teams in the league and Thistle/Morton/QotS and ICT so I can tick them off the list.

Loved Mortons ground for aslong as I can remember, love that big terrace behind the goal proper old school ground so can't wait to see us play there.

34 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

So good looking at that league table all official emoji7.png

Cannot wait for trips to the Dundee teams in the league and Thistle/Morton/QotS and ICT so I can tick them off the list.

Loved Mortons ground for aslong as I can remember, love that big terrace behind the goal proper old school ground so can't wait to see us play there.

If you are housed in the main stand, you might change your opinion....

If you are housed in the main stand, you might change your opinion....

Didn't mean to physically stand on the terrace haha just think it's quite a unique quirk. Must be between Forfar and Morton for steepest terraced side.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m still trying to work out what’s wrong with the smell of sex and mutton.

I've seen groups of lads going to the football wearing jeggings. These people wouldn't appreciate the musk in the way a real man like you would Granny. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I've seen groups of lads going to the football wearing jeggings. These people wouldn't appreciate the musk in the way a real man like you would Granny. 

Does yer maw still have that sheepskin jacket?

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Didn't mean to physically stand on the terrace haha just think it's quite a unique quirk. Must be between Forfar and Morton for steepest terraced side.

I think he's referring to the fact that you have to amputate your legs from below the knee to be comfortably seated in the main stand. Or simply become Bairnardo or Itzdrk. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I think he's referring to the fact that you have to amputate your legs from below the knee to be comfortably seated in the main stand. Or simply become Bairnardo or Itzdrk. 

Amputation or become Bairnardo?  Bit of a no brainer.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Never sat down in it, wouldn't know.