UEFA Europa League 2019/2020

Guest DAVIDB69
Lukaku ragdolling Mcguire across the park and simply brushing Lindelof aside would make quite an entertaining final.

Man united won’t get beyond the semis

20 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Do Man Utd do anything other than rely on Fernandes long shots and penalties? I know the English lot are biased and a bit thick, but surely Sevilla and Inter look better bets for the tournament?

Before the 2nd leg games in the last round I read somewhere that Wolves had a great chance of winning the tournament because Solskjaer was going to use youngsters & fringe players.

Erm, hang on... Wolves aren't playing Solskjaer's team, there's a good few others who could prevent them getting near winning the thing.

Plus, this is hardly a fringe Man Utd lineup.

Guest DAVIDB69
Before the 2nd leg games in the last round I read somewhere that Wolves had a great chance of winning the tournament because Solskjaer was going to use youngsters & fringe players. Erm, hang on... Wolves aren't playing Solskjaer's team, there's a good few others who could prevent them getting near winning the thing.

Plus, this is hardly a fringe Man Utd lineup.

I still feel for the money they spend they still seem some way behind a top level side.

“World class” Marcus rashford just isn’t of that level to really trouble the absolute top level sides.

They have had quite a soft draw in this and if it is Sevilla you will notice the big step up in class.

If it’s wolves it will be a dull premier league with probably a penalty to decide it.