Annan Athletic 2019/20

3 hours ago, Hauftimedraw said:

I would have kept Sonkur. Fits perfectly as replacement for when Swinglehurst / Watson injured or suspended.

Where do Stranraer train? Bit of a trek from anywhere when he stays in the Borders

15 minutes from Glasgow city centre at Ralston, Paisley.

What wouid you say his strengths/weaknesses are?

50 days since charity fund launched £365 raised nothing been put in 30 days . WTF
who is running annan now this is a disgrace .
I have organised a go fund me page twice before a bit of advice for Philip jones who created page be the first to donate it sets a example .
Are annan going to survive ?

50 days since charity fund launched £365 raised nothing been put in 30 days . WTF
who is running annan now this is a disgrace .
I have organised a go fund me page twice before a bit of advice for Philip jones who created page be the first to donate it sets a example .
Are annan going to survive ?

lowland star
You seem to have a great interest in the Charity Fund.
I’m hoping you made a donation.
It’s a difficult time for all clubs.
I’m confident Annan will survive.
What do you think?

lowland star
You seem to have a great interest in the Charity Fund.
I’m hoping you made a donation.
It’s a difficult time for all clubs.
I’m confident Annan will survive.
What do you think?

I have a interest because I don’t understand it and not sure how it works for club . All four charities are great causes but this is not helping club .
I really hope annan do survive as I have some very good days watching them best being the day they beat Hamilton in cup

Pleased with the recruitment so far.

In addition to Steven Swinglehurst, Mark Docherty and young Russell Currie the following have signed back up.

Alex Mitchell (GK) - Dependable, won't hear a word against him especially if his faithers about.

Peter Watson (D) - Murphy is finding it easier to get rid of Japanese Knotweed than big Peds. Hopefully this season its all football and no  more dreams of Rocky Balbao.

Matty Douglas (D) - Waiting to see one of his throw ins make it into Cluden. Decent attitude.

Nathan Flanagan (F) - Genuinely pleased and surprised to have him with us. Surely won't be long before Clyde start eyeing him up !

Owen Moxon - (?)  - Can't remember where he plays its been that long since he featured. Sure he scored a cracker at Stirling two/three ago though...

Still plenty of time till October but need another goalie and players  midfield / up front as priority.

Roll on real fitba returning!!

Pleased with the recruitment so far.

In addition to Steven Swinglehurst, Mark Docherty and young Russell Currie the following have signed back up.

Alex Mitchell (GK) - Dependable, won't hear a word against him especially if his faithers about.

Peter Watson (D) - Murphy is finding it easier to get rid of Japanese Knotweed than big Peds. Hopefully this season its all football and no  more dreams of Rocky Balbao.

Matty Douglas (D) - Waiting to see one of his throw ins make it into Cluden. Decent attitude.

Nathan Flanagan (F) - Genuinely pleased and surprised to have him with us. Surely won't be long before Clyde start eyeing him up !

Owen Moxon - (?)  - Can't remember where he plays its been that long since he featured. Sure he scored a cracker at Stirling two/three ago though...

Still plenty of time till October but need another goalie and players  midfield / up front as priority.

Roll on real fitba returning!!

Will be good to see Moxon back playing again.

Delighted Flanagan has resigned.

7 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

Have Annan scouted the local leagues

I have noticed a couple of players in the south league who have been doing will 

Cairnie and Goss At abbey vale and Mc kenziie at Nithsdale who have been doing well and may be worth an opportunity to step up ?

Goss was on loan at Abbey Vale from QoS latterly. Albeit that doesnt really change the point. 

Dylan Cairnie signed for Gretna on Thursday.